Website: UPSC CDS Application form will be available online at the official website of UPSC. Aspirants can get UPSC CDS Applications form from www.upsc.gov.in and they must fill in the details which are being asked in the form.
Documents: Candidate will be asked to upload Photograph, Signature and other important documents.
Application Fee: Candidates from General Category and OBC category will be then be required to pay INR 200 as the Application fees, and Candidates who belong to SC/ST category and wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are exempted from paying CDS application fees.
Application number: Once you successfully complete the Registration process your application number will be displayed on the screen and note it down for future use.
Sending the application: Once you finish the application filling process you do NOT need to send the Application to Authority by any medium.
Stages of Registration: There are 2 stages of UPSC CDS Registration. An Applicant must complete both the stages, on or before the last date of application form-filling.
Step 2: Click on the link Registration Part 1:
Step 4: Once submitting the registration form, you will be given a Generated Registration Number and save it for future use.
Step 5: Click on "Registration Link 2"
Should I submit any certificates along with the UPSC CDS application form?
No, candidates are not required to submit any certificates along with their UPSC CDS application form.
Should I apply online for the UPSC CDS 2017 exam?
What are the documents needed to be submitted by the candidates for the UPSC CDS 2017?
Participating Candidates are not required to submit along with their applications any certificate in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, SC/ST/OBC and fee remission etc.
Where will the admission certificate for UPSC CDS 2017 be available?
The E-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC CDS 2017 Official Website for download for the participating students.
No admission certificate will be sent by post.
What is the Application process for UPSC-CDS 2017 exam?
1. Candidates are required to apply for UPSC CDS, online only using the link www.upsconline.nic.in
2. The applicants are advised to submit only single application, however if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee, etc.
3. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
4. Candidates are not required to submit along with their applications any certificate in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, SC/ST/OBC and fee remission etc.
5. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
6. The E-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website for download for the candidates. No admission certificate will be sent by post.