Candidates will have to fill the UIDAI 2021 exam application form with correct information. If at any later stage, it is found that the candidate has given the wrong information, his/her candidature will be cancelled. Hence, give correct information regarding your academic and personal details.
The UIDAI registration process can be done only on the official website of UIDAI. The candidate needs to ensure that he/she has the availability of online payment instruments like Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking to pay the UIDAI application fees. UIDAI Exam is also known as Aadhar exam.
UIDAI Exam Application Procedure
The steps to apply for UIDAI Exam 2021 are given below:
- Firstly, you have to go to the UIDAI NSEIT official website i.e. https://uidai.nseitexams.com/UIDAI/LoginAction_input.action
- Then, you have to click on "Create New User" option and upload the "Aadhar e-KYC XML file" and "Share Code" obtained by Aadhar Official website. Afterwards, click on "Extract".
- You have to select the Level of Exam which is Exam Role for your desired certification. i.e. Operator/ Supervisor or Child Enrollment Lite Client Operator.
- In the next step, you have to fill the details like your valid email address, exam language, enrollment agency code, preferred examination centre.
- Then at last you have to pay the application fee and submit the application.
There will be two fees for the UIDAI exam. One will be a regular registration fee for the exam and the other will be retest fees.
|Application Fee||INR 470.82 (Rs. 399 + 18 % GST)|
|Retest Fee||INR 235.41 (INR 199.50 + 18 % GST)|
Note: Retest fee for UIDAI 2021 has to be paid by the candidate only if, he/she has failed the exam or has been absent in it.