Candidates who wish to apply for this exam can do so on by filling UGC NET 2019 Application Form which is available on official website. Application form for UGC NET 2019 will be available from September 9, 2019 till October 9, 2019.
Candidates should upload scanned images in the format and dimension mentioned for each image. Candidates are advised to take a copy of the Application Form and other essential documents for future references. After all the details are filled, candidates can submit UGC NET 2019 Application form by clicking on "Submit" button.
- Fee: UGC NET 2019 application fee is INR 1000/- for candidates belonging to the General Category, INR 500/- for OBC category, INR 250/- for SC/ST/PWD.
- Fee Payment: UGC NET 2019 Application Fee can be paid through both online and offline modes.
UGC NET 2019 Application Procedure
Step 1 (Registration/Login)
- Logging In: Students who already are registered with official website can directly log-in using their Application Number and Password.
- Registration: New users must register on the official website to apply for UGC NET Exam 2019. Candidates can complete the registration process by filling in required details.
- Terms and conditions: After logging in to fill up application form, "Terms and Conditions" related to the exam are displayed. Candidates can go through the Terms and Conditions and then click on "Proceed Further".
Step 2: Filling the Application Form
- Entering necessary details: Now, online CBSE UGC NET 2019 Application Form will appear on the screen and candidates can start entering required details on the form like personal details, Education details, etc.
- Submission: Carefully fill in all details before clicking on Submit option.
Details which have to be filled by the students while submitting UGC NET 2019 Application Form are tabulated in the table.
UGC NET 2019 Form Fiiling Details Asked Filling Criteria Applied for Select whether Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship Subject opted for Select one subject from 100 specializations available. Selected subject must be your Master degree specialization subject. City of Examination Select one city from 90 cities where the test is being conducted. Name Enter your name Gender Choose your gender Caste Category Choose your Caste Category properly from the drop-down list available Mailing and Permanent Address Enter your Mailing and Permanent Address Educational Qualifications Enter all your educational qualifications Password Generation Choose a password and security question and answer, which will be used for all future correspondence
Confirmation: After "Submit" button is clicked, a Review Page appears where a candidate can review details entered by him/her. Candidates are advised to go through details carefully and verify if all the information furnished are correct. After verification, click Final Submit to submit UGC NET Application Form.
- Application Number generation: On submitting application form, system will generate UGC NET 2019 Application Number, which must be kept safe as it is required to log in again.
- Now, Candidate can continue or skip to a further part. Candidate can continue filling up the rest of information using Application ID and Password.
- Photograph and Signature: After all details are entered, candidates should upload scanned copies of their scanned photograph & signature (Candidates are advised to have a look at specifications regarding the size and dimension of images to be uploaded).
- Rejection of Forms: Candidates should fill all the personal and educational details in application form. Candidates must keep in mind that if entries are not appropriate, their application form will be rejected they will not be able to take UGC NET exam.
Step3: Uploading Scanned Images
- Candidates should upload scanned images only in specified format and dimensions.
- Candidate should know about the criteria to be followed at time of uploading photo and signature.
Some Basic Standards to be followed while uploading the photo:
- Format: jpg/jpeg
- Size of the photo: 4KB – 40KB
- Photograph dimension(width x Height): 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm
- Size of signature image: 1KB – 30 KB
- Signature dimension(length*Height): 3.5 cm * 1.5 cm
|Format||JPG/ JPEG||JPG/ JPEG|
|Size||between 10kb – 200kb||between 4kb – 30kb|
|Dimensions||3.5 cm * 4.5 cm||3.5 cm * 1.5 cm|
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- After final upload of your photo, candidates will be redirected to the fee payment portal.
- Payment Mode: Candidates can choose to pay through online payment or E-Challan.
- E-Challan: If a candidate opts for payment through E-challan, tsystem will generate an E-Challan that the candidate has to get printed and submit it along with the fee to any nearest Bank.
- Debit/Credit card: If a candidate selects Debit/Credit Card then, the details about Application Fee will be displayed.
- Candidates can continue the process of application fee payment of UGC NET by clicking on "Yes, I do" option.
- Then candidates can enter their card details and make payment to complete the application process.
Important Note for Applicants:
Candidates are required to check fee payment status on the official website of UGC NET. Candidate will be able to take a printout of "Confirmation Page" only if the status is "OK". In case of status is "NOT OK", candidates are advised to do the following:
- Candidate has to make sure that he/she submits his/her application before mentioned UGC NET 2019 Exam Date.
- Candidate must approach concerned bank at the earliest to update his/her payment status, only if payment was done via e-challan mode.
- If payment was done using a debit/credit card then, amount will be refunded to concerned bank account within a week. Candidates must make the payment again in such cases.