TS LAWCET 2019 Application Process
Mode: Application forms for TS LAWCET 2019 will be available via online mode only.
Application: Candidates can find the application forms for TS LAWCET 2019 official website and the TS LAWCET 2019 application form must be filled online. Candidates must keep TS LAWCET 2019 Last date in mind so that they do not miss the form.
Instructions: Instructions on the application process are given on the official website, which candidates must go through before they begin filling in the TS LAWCET 2019 application forms.
Documents: Candidates must keep necessary images/documents ready before they start filling in the TS LAWCET 2019 application form.
- Photograph Size: The maximum size of the photograph uploaded must be within 30kb, and the scanned signature image must be within 15kb
Steps to Fill TS LAWCET 2019 Application process:
Official Site: Candidates must visit TS LAWCET 2019 Official Website and then go to the TS LAWCET 2019 Apply Online link, where they will be guided through the process.
Stage 1: Payment
- Before filling the application form of TS LAWCET 2019, candidates need to pay the registration fee. The fee can be paid either through:
- TS Online/ AP Online/ MeeSeva/ E-Seva
- Debit/ Credit Card.
- Click: Click on the “Application Fee Payment” field as shown below. A new page will appear on the screen.
- Details: Fill in all the details in the respective fields and Click on the encircled button “Proceed to Payment”.
- After clicking the Proceed to Payment button, the following “Payment” web page will appear.
- Payment: The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the “Transaction is successful” item in the below web page “Payment Status” along with Payment Id.
Stage-2: Payment Status
- After completion of Fee Payment, Candidate can check the Status of the Payment using the tab.
- By clicking on Check Your Payment Status tab, the following screen will be displayed. Enter Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number then click on Check Payment Status button to check the status of the payment as shown.
- By clicking on Check Your Payment button, the following Status of the Payment screen will be displayed.
Stage-3: Filling Application
- Click on Fill Application Form tab on the home page, the following screen will be displayed.
- Details: The candidates can start filling the application by entering all the necessary details such as personal details, qualification details, contact details and by uploading the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Submit and Preview: By clicking on Submit/Preview button, the candidate can view the Filled in Online Application Form.
- Print Application Form: After application form submission, a candidate can print the submitted form.
Note: Candidates need not post the hard copy of the TS LAWCET 2019 application form or any documents, these will only be required at the time of counselling.