TS LAWCET 2019 Application Process
Availability: TS LAWCET 2019 application forms will be available in online mode only on the TS LAWCET 2019 official website. The candidates are advised to check TS LAWCET 2019 eligibility before they apply for the exam.
TS LAWCET 2019 Registration: The application process will begin from 25th March 2019. The last date to register is 18th April 2019.
- TS LAWCET 2019 Exam Date: The exam will be conducted on 25th May 2019.
How to Apply for TS LAWCET 2019:
Step 1: Visit the TS LAWCET 2019 Official Website to fill the application form
Step 2: Click on the link given as "Application Fee Payment".
- A Payment Verification web page will appear on the screen. Fill all the details required and click on "Proceed to Payment" Button.
Now Payment web page will appear on the screen as shown in the image. The candidates have to select the payment mode and enter the details required to make the payment. Click on "Make Payment" button.
After this, the payment status and payment ID will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3: After making the payment, the next step is to check the payment status. Click on "Payment status" button.
- Enter the Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number and Mobile Number. Click on "Check Payment Status" button to check the status of the payment as shown below:
- The following page will appear on the screen and will show the status of payment:
Step 4: Click on "Fill Application Form" tab on the homepage.
- Enter all the mandatory details required and click "Preview/Submit" button.
- By clicking on Submit/Preview button, the candidate will be able to see Filled in Online Application Form. Click on "Modify" Button if you want to make any changes otherwise Click on "Confirm" button.
- Candidate can take a printout of the Application by clicking on Print Application button which would be useful for future reference.
Step 5: If the candidate wants to take the print out of the same page again, he/she can visit Home Page and click on "Print Your Filled in application form".
- A print webpage will appear on the screen. Enter all the details in respective fields and click on "Get Application Details" button. The following will be shown on the screen:
- Note: Candidates are advised not to post the hard copy of the TS LAWCET 2019 application form or any documents.