The registration or the application process for the TS ICET 2021 Exam requires a candidate to fill in the application form through online mode only, on the official website of TS ICET 2021. The candidate has to make sure that he or she has provided all the necessary details correctly before making the final submission. The candidates can submit the application only after they make the payment of the application fee as mentioned by the examination authority.
The detailed procedure regarding filling in of the application form is mentioned step by step below:
Schedules: The tentative dates of when the candidates can start applying for the examination are from May 7, 2021 and the last date to submit the TS ICET 2021 Application Form without any late fee will be Jun 15, 2021.
Application Fee Payment: The candidates have to pay the Application Fee first, then only can they continue with the further process. Payment can be done by using online and offline platforms. The candidates who belong to the General category need to pay INR 650, and the candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC categories need to pay an amount of INR 450.
Submission with late fee: However, the candidates can submit the application fee after the due date but with the payment of additional fee called the late fee which is described in details in the TS ICET 2021 Important Dates.
Details: The candidate has to give all details like his/her personal details and academic details in the application to fill in all required details on the form.
Upload documents: The candidates need to upload some documents like a recent coloured passport-sized photograph (under 30 KB) and signature (under 15 KB).
Pursuing Candidates: The candidates who are in the final semester of their final year, can appear for this examination.
Documents required for filling in the TS ICET 2021 Application Form
Candidates will have to attach scanned copies of various documents while filling their application forms. For convenience, we advise that candidates scan these documents and store them in their computers/laptops beforehandedly, to be able to fill the complete exam form in one go. In the table given below, candidates can find which document to upload for each requirement mentioned in the TS ICET exam form 2021.
|Details Required||Documents to be referred|
|Telangana Online/Andhra Pradesh Online/e-Seva/Mee-Seva Center Transaction ID. (Only if payment is being made through Telangana Online/Andhra Pradesh Online/e-Seva/Mee-Seva Center)||Receipt form from Andhra Pradesh/Telangana Online/e-Seva/Citizen Services Center|
|Candidate's Qualifying Examination appeared or passedand Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying||Marks Memo/Hall Ticket Number of Degree or equivalent|
|Candidate's Date of Birth||Birth Certificate / SSC or equivalent certificate|
|Candidate's Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|Candidate's Local Status||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|The annual income of Parents (income less than INR 2 lakhs or more than INR 2 lakhs)||The Income certificate issued by MRO/Competent Authority|
|Category of the candidate's (SC, ST, BC, etc.)||The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO/Competent Authority|
|Special Category if any (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
How to submit the TS ICET 2021 Application Form?
The detailed method to fill up and submit the TS ICET 2021 application form is given below. The candidates who are planning to appear for the exam must follow the steps given below, to apply successfully.
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
- Official site: The candidates have to visit the official website of TS ICET 2021 - icet.tsche.ac.in
- Browsers: The recommended browsers are Internet Explorer (version 6.0 and above), Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
Step 2: Select 'Application Fee Payment' button
Step 3: Registration Fee Payment
- Instructions: Candidates are requested to read the instructions before registering for TS ICET 2021 exams.
- Fee payment: Then the candidates can notice the TSICET 2021 fee payment screen as shown in the below pic.
- Fill in all the necessary details and click the "proceed to payment" button.
- Enter the Debit/Credit Card details and click on the "Make Payment' button.
- Candidates will be redirected to Payment status page which shows whether the payment made by the candidates is Successful or failed as shown below.
- After completing the payment successfully, the candidates have to click the "Proceed to fill Application" button and should start filling the application.
- Reference ID: Candidates should make note of the TS ICET 2021 Payment Reference ID for future use.
Step 4: Filling in the Application Form
- The candidates will be automatically redirected to the Application page, where the candidates have to their Payment Reference ID, Qualification examination Hall ticket no, DOB and Mobile number.
- Candidate Details: Candidates have to enter their name, parent's name, job, gender, Aadhar number, Birthmarks, Birth state and District as shown below.
- Address: Candidates have to enter their house number, village, town, District, state, pin code, mobile number, and e-mail ID.
Category Details: Here the candidates have to enter their caste category, caste certificate number, special reservation category if any, and whether minority or not.
- Annual Income: Candidates should select their Parent's Annual Income category and should enter the Income Certificate Number.
- Bank Details: Candidates should enter their name, Account number, IFSC code here.
- Qualification Details:
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates have to choose their qualifying examination.
- Hall ticket no: Enter the Qualifying exam's Hall ticket number.
- YOP: Enter the year of passing.
- Percentage: Enter the marks scored in the qualifying examination.
- Medium: Select the medium of instructions for the qualifying examination.
- Intermediate educational details: Applicants have to enter the details of their class 12 hall ticket, the month of passing, year of passing, study place (Urban or Rural).
- SSC Details: Candidates have to enter their class 10 details like hall ticket number, the month of passing, year of passing, study place (Urban or Rural) and SSC Board.
- Primary school details: Applicants have to enter their class 6 to Degree place of study details.
- Test Centres: Candidates should choose their preferred exam centres, and then can select any three centres based on their convenience. However, exam centres are allotted based on the availability or else the consequent centre according to his or her preference is allotted.
- Uploads: The candidates have to upload their photo (< 50 Kb) and signatures (< 30 Kb) in jpg or jpeg formats.
- After filling all the details, the candidates can preview the TS ICET 2021 application form and confirm the details.
- Then the candidates can download or print the application form to submit it as a proof in the TS ICET 2021 exam hall.
- Printing Application again: If the candidates miss or need to download the application form later, they need to visit the official site and click on the "Print your Filled Application Form" button which is encircled below.
- Then enter the Registration number, Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Exam hall ticket no, mobile number, DOB and then they should click on the "Get Application Details" button.
- Then the candidates will be redirected to TS ICET 2021 Application page which is downloadable and printable.
Note: Candidates should note that the given dates above are tentative and they are subject to change.