SSC MTS 2019 Exam Application Process
The application filling process for SSC MTS is quite a long one. So students can take note of the correct process explained below and follow accordingly. The SSC MTS 2019 Exam Online Application process details and guidelines are given below. Only those candidates who meet the SSC MTS Eligibility criteria should apply for the exam.
Application Dates of SSC MTS 2019
Some important Dates regarding registration has been provided below. One can see this table and apply accordingly. More details regarding Exam Dates will be found in SSC MTS Dates.
|Registration Starts||22nd April 2019|
|Closing Date of Registration||29th May 2019|
|Online Fee Payment Last Date||31st May|
SSC MTS 2019 Application Highlights
The following table presents some of the important details regarding the registration process such as a candidate's educational qualification, cost of the application and so on.
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Mode of Exam||Paper 1 and Paper 2 (Both Online)|
|Application Fee||100 for General Category. No fee for reserved category Candidates|
|Minimum Eligibility||Completion of Class 10 from a recognized board|
SSC MTS 2019 Registration Process Details
The SSC MTS 2019 Exam Application Form is available online. Candidates have to visit the official website at www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates should ensure that they submit only one SSC MTS 2019 Exam Application form for each state.
- Registration: Candidates first have to register themselves before filling up the Application Form. After this, the candidates will get registration Id and password as login credentials.
- SSC MTS Form Filling: After this, the candidates must fill their forms by following the procedure which is given below. In the form, they have to fill personal details like name, date of birth, contact information and along with that aspirants must mention their academic details also.
- Uploading Photograph: The next step is uploading their signature and passport size photograph. This will be available on their admit card. To learn about the image specification visit SSC MTS Application Form Page.
- Application Fee payment: Finally candidates have to pay the SSC MTS Registration fee. Fee can be paid via BHIM UPI/ Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card or E-Challan.
In case of multiple applications in online mode, the last application for which part-I and part-II of the registration process have been completed will be accepted. Only one application form will be accepted by the Regional Director/Deputy Director based on their discretion.
SSC MTS Form Filling Procedure
Given below step by step procedure for SSC MTS 2019 Registration. All candidates applying for SSC MTS 2019 Exam must follow these procedures to fill the form without any trouble.
Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website of SSC for registration at www.ssc.nic.in
Step 2: New candidates should click on the 'Register' option under the Registration Part to get registered as shown below. Candidates who already registered can start filling up the application form.
Step 3: By clicking the 'Register' option, the candidate will have to fill the registration form shown below:
Step 4: After successful registration, the candidate will be provided with the registration number and password.
Step 5: Login with the registration number and password to finish the application process.
Step 6: Once the candidate logs in the application form will be displayed. Candidate needs to fill all the details which are mandatory.
- Step 7: Review the application form, enter the captcha text and click on the submit button.