SSC CHSL Application Process
Candidates should go through the instructions carefully before filling up the SSC CHSL Application form. The candidate is required to apply online through the official website. After filling the personal and academic details, the candidates are required to upload the images of their photograph and signature. The candidate then has to pay the fees to complete the application process.
SSC CHSL Application Process - Steps Followed
- Step 1: The candidates need to visit the official site of SSC to apply for the exam.
- Step 2: On the home page, the candidate has to click on the "Apply" tab and the candidate will be directed to the page containing the Application form.
- Step 3: The candidate has to click on the "New Registration" tab. There he/she has to fill some basic details and at the end, the candidate will be receiving Registration Id and password in his/her respective mail ID.
Step 4: Once the Login credentials are received, the candidate needs to fill all the academic and personal details.
Step 5: The candidate once finished filling the SSC CHSL Application, has to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
Step 6: After uploading the images, the candidate needs to fill the desired exam centre for the paper. Lastly, payment of fees should be made.
Step 7: The candidate before submitting the SSC CHSL 2019 Application are advised to check the application form properly and then submit.
SSC CHSL Application fee details
For SSC CHSL, Fee payment can be made by both online/offline mode.
Online: If the candidate opts for online payment then the candidate will be directed to the payment page where the candidate can pay the fee through online banking, credit/debit card
Offline: if the candidate opts for offline payment then the candidate should take the challan print out after the submission of the SSC CHSL 2019 and should pay in nearest SBI bank.
Documents required to Apply for the SSC CHSL Exam
The candidate needs to upload the images of the following documents:
- A recent photograph of the candidate
The Documents should be uploaded keeping in mind the following parameters-
- Candidate's photographs must be more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb with a resolution of 100-pixel width and 120-pixel height.
- Candidate's signature must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with a resolution of 140-pixel width by 60-pixel height.
- The photograph and signature must be uploaded in jpg or jpeg format.