SRMJEEE 2019 Application Process
Candidates will have to fill the SRMJEEE 2019 application only online. Candidates can log on to the official website of SRM University to fill in the online application. Aspirants can start filling SRMJEEE Application Form from 28th October 2018 and on institute's official website. The Last date to apply is 1st March 2019.
Aspirants have to fill the SRMJEEE Application Form Details and register themselves. After successful registration, candidates will receive login ID and password. Candidate can activate their account in SRM official website and complete the application form
Application fee: Student will have to pay an application fee of INR 1100/- through online or offline methods in order to successfully complete the application process. The details of online or offline payment are given below.
SRMJEEE Application Process
There are two ways to fill and submit the application form for SRMJEE 2019 examination.
- Option 1: Candidate can fill the application form online and can make payment through any online method like Debit Card/Credit Card / Net banking.
- Option 2: Candidate has to fill the application form of computerized OMR sheet with their own handwriting and can send it by safe means to the concerned authority. (The authority is not responsible for the safety of the application)
Option 1: Stepwise SRMJEEE 2019 Application Process:
Various steps to apply for SRMJEEE 2019 through option 1 are as follows:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of SRMJEEE.
- Fill in necessary details-Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, Password, choose your Center and City from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Security Code.
- Click on 'Register' Tab.
Step 2: Select Campus, Center and Course
- Preferred campus selection: Candidates have to select their preferred Campus choice.
- A candidate also has to select the Course from the drop-down.
- Candidates need to select the available Test City of their Preference.
- Candidate has to select mandatorily 3 cities according to their convenience.
- Candidates have to save it or should click on 'Next' to continue
Step 3: Enter Category and Personal Details
Candidate needs to select the category (SC, ST, OBC or PWD) he/she belongs to and has to mention the country's name he/she resides in.
- Next candidate has to add the Personal Details such as; Title (Select from Dropdown), Candidate Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, Blood Group, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality and Physically Challenged (Yes/ No).
- Candidate has to provide his/her Correspondence Address details such has; Location, Landmark, City, State, Country, Pincode etc.
- If a candidate's Correspondence Address and Permanent Address are same then tick mark in the box.
- The candidates have to mention the following details concerning their parents:
|Father's Details||Mother's Details|
|First Name||First Name|
|Middle Name||Middle Name|
|Last Name||Last Name|
|Phone Number||Phone Number|
|Mobile Number||Mobile Number|
|Email Address||Email Address|
- Step 4: Educational Qualification
- The candidate has to mention his/her Educational Qualification and its details properly.
- Candidate needs to enter the details of 10th and 10+2 Class.
- Educational Qualification page is shown below.
- Candidate has to put detail information such as Institute Name, Address, City, State, Pincode, Board/ University, Registration Number/ Seat Number, Status, Year of Passing and Grade/ Percentage.
- Click on the 'Next' button to proceed.
Step 5: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Candidate has to upload the pre-scanned Photograph and Signature during this step.
- Files of photograph and signature should be in JPG or JPEG format and should be in specified dimensions and size.
- The file size of the Images should not exceed 500 kb.
- The candidate has to upload the following scanned copies of the documents, such as:
- Recent Photograph
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
Step 6: Payment of Application Fee
- Candidate has at pay an amount of INR 1110/- towards SRMJEEE 2019 application process and then only the process is considered to be completely done..
- Candidates can make payment through online mode or by Demand Draft which must be in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. Candidates need not to send any physical/hard copy of SRMJEEE application form to SRM University.
Option 2: Steps to fill the SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form (Computerized OMR sheet):
General Instructions to the candidate:
- Candidate must fill the application form with his/her own handwriting and others shouldn't fill it.
- Only the original copy should be sent to the respective authority
- The application form is machine processed and the candidate has to take utmost care while filling the application form.
- Candidate must strictly use a black ballpoint pen to fill the provided boxes and to shade the required region the candidate has to use an HB pencil only to darken the alphabet/Numeral/oval.
- If a candidate wishes to make any changes in the OMR sheet he/she can erase the region and do the fresh marking.
- Candidate must not scribble/cut/ tear or erase application form details or any strays of pencil this might lead to the rejection of the application form.
- Candidate has to upload recent colour passport sized photograph along with his/her signature which needs to be machine scanned. Candidate has to write email id by using a black ball-point pen.
- Options once chosen cannot be changed at a later stage and it is advised that candidates take a photocopy of their filled application form for future reference.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy (Xerox) of the filled-in-application form for future reference and quote application number in all correspondence.
Step 1: Candidate has to write his/her Name in Capital Letters as given in the 10th Mark Sheets and should not prefix Mr or Ms.
Step 2: Candidate has to shade appropriate gender.
Step 3: Candidate has to shade one or more Universities as per their choice. the code for universities is as following
- SRM Institue of Science & Technology - Chennai
- SRM University AP - Amaravati
- SRM University Haryana - Sonepat
Step 4: Candidate has to give Date of Birth by using numerals which must be according to recorded dates in the 10th and 12th marks sheets. Candidate has to darken corresponding numbers carefully.
Step 5: Candidate has to shade the state and Union territories according to the data given below.
|State and Union Territory with their codes|
|Andhra Pradesh||11||Karnataka||23||Tamil Nade||35|
|Delhi (NCR)||16||Meghalaya||28||West Bengal||40|
|Goa||17||Mizoram||29||Andaman and Nicobar(UT)||41|
|Haryana||19||Orissa||31||Dadra and Nagar Haveli(UT)||43|
|Himachal Pradesh||20||Punjab||32||Daman and Diu(UT)||44|
|Jammu and Kashmir||21||Rajasthan||33||Lakshadweep(UT)||45|
Step 6: The candidate has to provide the phone number by shading the corresponding numeral under each digit.
Step 7: The candidate has to provide the 10th percentage by shading the required numerals region.
Step 8: The candidate has to provide the 12th or Equivalent board examination percentage by darkening the corresponding numerals.
Codes of the board or equivalent secondary school education (Class 12) boards:
|Name of the Board||Codes|
|Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh||11|
|Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Examination||12|
|Assam Higher Secondary Education Council||13|
|Bihar Intermediate Education Council||14|
|Central Board of Secondary Education||16|
|Chattisgarh Madhyamik Shiksha Mandal||17|
|Council for the Indian Certificate Examination||18|
|Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education||19|
|Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education||20|
|Haryana Board of Education||21|
|HP Board of School Education||22|
|Jharkhand Academy Council||24|
|J&K State Board of School Education||25|
|Karnataka Board of Pre-University Education||26|
|Kerala Board of Public Examinations||27|
|Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education||28|
|Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education||29|
|Manipur Council of Higher Secondary Education||30|
|Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education||31|
|Mizoram Board of School Education||32|
|Nagaland Board of School Education||33|
|National Institute of Open Schooling(NIOS)||34|
|Orissa Board of Secondary Education||35|
|Punjab School Education Board||36|
|Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education||37|
|Tamil Nadu Board of Higher Secondary Education||38|
|Telangana Intermediate Education Board||39|
|Tripura Board of Secondary Education||40|
|UP Board of High School and Intermediate Education||41|
|Uttaranchal Shiksha Evam Pariksha Parishad||42|
|West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education||43|
Step 9: The candidate has to choose the Exam Centers according to his/her preference by writing the appropriate code in the space provided and shading the corresponding numeral under each digit.
Step 10: Candidate has to provide the Email id and write that in the space provided and this will be used for future communications.
Step 11: Candidate has to affix the recent colour passport sized photograph, signature of the candidate (use black ballpoint pen) and the candidate must sign declaration to mention the date and place also document must be countersigned from Parent/Guardian.
Step 12: Candidate can make payment by using demand draft in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
Note: Candidates are advised to note SRMJEEE Application form number. There is no Reservation of seats.