SNAP 2019 Application Process
Availability: SIU will release Application Form online on the official university website on 10th August 2019. The last date to fill the application form is 24th November 2019.
The candidates should make a payment of INR 1750 (exclusive of tax) to appear for the SNAP 2019 exam.
It is mandatory to complete the application process before the deadline in order to avoid any kind of penalty or rejection from the board. Without the completion of the application process, the candidate will not be able to attain the admit card.
Pre-requisites for SNAP exam registration
- A passport size photograph. The size of the file should be between 10kb - 100kb.
- A registered email ID and Mobile Number.
How to Register for SNAP 2019
Step 1: Go to the official website of SNAP 2019.
Step 2: Enter the Mobile number and Email ID. An OTP will go to the registered mobile number and Email ID
- Click on "Register Now" link to fill the application form.
- Click on "New Registration".
- Click on "I agree" to proceed with the application process.
Step 2: Choose your gender, fill the date of birth and also the mobile number and Email ID.
- Enter valid Email ID and Password. An OTP will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Choose the exam city from the dropbox. Candidates have to select 3 cities of their preference from which a city will be allotted as the SNAP 2019 exam centres.
Upload a recent passport size photograph. The size of the photo must be between 10 KB to 100 KB. Click on Save and continue to proceed with the next steps of the application.
Step 3: Make Payment.
You will be redirected to the payment page. Click on the link given as"Click here to make payment" or pay later. Else automatically the payment page will be generated. You can also check SNAP 2019 payment dates to fill in the SNAP 2019 Application form.
Select the payment mode. Various payment modes such as "Bill Desk Gateway" or "Net Banking" or "Demand Draft" are available.
If the applicant has opted for payment through DD, it should be done in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. After completing the application form and payment procedure, take a printout of the application and send it along with the DD to the address given below:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT,
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY,
Dist.: Pune – 412115,
Phone: 020-39116226/ 27,
Telefax : 020-39116228.
SNAP 2019 Application Process for Foreign Candidates:
SNAP 2019 also invites applications from foreign candidates. However, the registration and admission process of an international candidate is different than the regular procedure.
- Merit List: Applicants belonging to foreign nations are required to fill the concerned form with accurate and precise details. The concerned body prepares a central Merit List for all the registered candidates. The merit list finalizes the admission of the candidate.
- Process: The 3 steps involved in Registration and Admission Steps for an International Candidate are mentioned below.
- STEP I: SNAP 2019 Application Form filling. Attempting a SNAP 2019 examination.
- STEP II: Document Submission And Verification.
- STEP III: Generation of SNAP Merit List.
- It is mandatory to complete the payment process of the desired institute for the desired programme(s) before the closing date of payment of the respective programme. Payment towards the programme(s) also needs to be done through the SNAP website only
- SNAP 2018 Score will be valid only for admission to select programmes of Symbiosis International Deemed University for the academic year of 2019-20.
- Demand Draft(s) should reach the Symbiosis Test Secretariat by 5:00 pm on November 26, 2018. Demand Drafts reaching after the final date will not be considered and will be returned to the respective candidates.