SLIET Application Process 2019
The entire procedure to be followed while filling SLIET 2019 Application is discussed elaborately below.
Filling SLIET 2019 Application Form Steps
The step by step process to submit the SLIET 2019 exam application form is as follows:
Step 1: Visiting the website:
An applicant must visit the Official Website of the SLIET 2019 Exam.
Step 2: Registration:
On the official website, a candidate needs to fill the SLIET 2019 Registration form and receive official Registration ID.
Any eligible candidate can apply for SLIET 2019 if he/she can access the SLIET 2019 Application form on the official website.
- The candidates have to have to fill all the mandatory details like Candidate Name, Email ID, password, contact details, religion, date of birth and full address.
Step 3: Uploading Photograph/Signature:
- A candidate will have to upload the latest copy of his/her photograph in passport size and a scanned signature or thumb impression.
Step 4: Opting Test centre:
- Select four SLIET 2019 test centres of your choice so that you may get the desired test centre. However, SLIET Exam authorities have complete discretionary powers to assign a different centre.
Step 5: Enter Credentials:
- Upload and fill all the personal and academic details like mark sheet, valid id-proof as mentioned.
Step 6: Submit the form:
- An applicant should Submit the form after filling the form. Once done, an SMS and password will be sent to a candidate’s registered mobile number.
Step 7: Payment:
The final process is to log in to pay the application fees.
The fee payment can be made by both online (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card) and offline which means to download the bank challan (e-challan) where the bank might charge extra for processing.
Take a printed copy of the SLIET 2019 receipt for payment and print the SLIET 2019 Application Form for future reference.