Graduates in any discipline can apply for entrance exam. Candidates need to follow Application Process thoroughly to register successfully for SET 2020 exam. Application Form is one of key documents to submit for successful registration of SET Exam 2020.
Application Form should be error-free in every aspect and all mandatory details in application form need to be filled up before candidates click on final submission button. Steps involved in filling of SET 2020 Application Form should be followed by every aspirant because downloading of admit card depends entirely on proper filling of application form.
SET exam 2020 registrations will begin on January 22, 2020. Only candidates who have filled SET 2020 application form can download SET 2020 Admit card. Here are some updates regarding SET Application Form which will help you to understand about Application Process Scenario.
How to fill Symbiosis Entrance Test 2020 Application Form?
Aspirants who will meet eligibility criteria of SET can apply for SET 2020 on official website. Stepwise procedure of filling Application Form is notified below:
Step 1: Before starting application process, candidates who have satisfied eligibility criteria will have to "register" themselves.
Step 2: When he/she will click on "Register" button, a unique SET ID will be generated for Symbiosis Entrance Test 2020. Page will be redirected to Instructions For Online Application. Candidate has to go through all instructions carefully and scroll down for continuing. Applicants need to select checkbox at bottom and need to press "I Agree".
Step 3: After clicking "I Agree", page will be redirected to registration page where candidates need to enter details like Name, Gender, DOB, Nationality, Category, NRI, if any.
Step 4: In next step, candidates need to enter Address For Communication like Address 1, Address 2, Address 3, State, City, Pincode, Mobile no, Alternate Mobile no, Valid Email Address.
Step 5: After entering personal details candidates need to enter their S.S.C (10std) details like Board name, Percentage of marks obtained by candidate, Year of Passing, etc.
Step 6: After filling up of details related with SSC next step is to enter H.S.C (10+2 std) details like Education Background, Year of passing details.
- Step 7: Candidates need to enter 12 digit Aadhar Card number without giving space. A snapshot for reference is given below:
- Step 8: In next step, applicants need to select Programme and Discipline Preference from given programs like SLAT (SET-Law)/ SEED (SET-Design) which are in morning session and (SET-General) and (SET-Engineering) which are in afternoon session. Candidate can select program from list given below:
- Step 9: Candidates need to select preferred city for exam in given choices. Applicants can put 3 preference of SET 2020 exam centres. Aspirants should be cautious about fact that once exam centre is selected, it cant be changed at any given point of time.
- Step 10: Candidates need to select how did you learn about SET 2020 exam from drop-down list. A snapshot is given below for reference:
- Step 11: Candidates need to upload their current passport size photograph which is not old than 3 months. Size of photo should be between 10KB-100KB and format should be in .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif. After uploading photo in format specified above candidates need to select"Save and Continue" for continuation purpose.
- Step 12: After save and continue, you will be redirected to payment page directly where you need to pay "Application Fee" for SET 2020. Payment can be done through Debit Card/Credit Card, Internet Banking, Demand Draft and candidates need to cross-check details before clicking on "Final Submission" button.
- For Engineering, if candidate applies to seek admission on basis of test other than SITEEE, he/she need not register for same, rather he/she may apply directly to concerned institute.
- A candidate may take more than one paper. He/She will have to choose and register for one paper from morning session (SLAT/SEED) and/or one paper from afternoon session (SET/SITEEE). You will not be able to add a new session (entrance test) after application is saved and a fresh registration will have to be made.
What are ways to apply for admission in Symbiosis International University?
There are two methods through which candidates can apply for admission in Symbiosis International University and methodology of applying is specified below:
SET 2020 Website:
- While paying Symbiosis Entrance Test 2020 fees online, a candidate may also pay application fees for admission to preferred institute.
- Even after closing of payment for SET application, a candidate may still apply through Symbiosis Entrance Test website.
- Candidate who satisfies eligibility criteria may also register separately for Symbiosis Entrance Test and apply to an institute.
- Candidate who satisfies eligibility criteria should ensure that preferred program is selected for SET 2020.
- Applicants cannot apply to an institute that does not accept score of test that you choose to give. For example, if a candidate chooses to give General test only, they cannot apply to SLS. Similarly, if candidate chooses to give Law test only, they cannot apply to SSE or SCMS or SICSR.