SBI PO 2019 Application Process
The application filling process for SBI PO is quite a long one. So students can take note of the correct process explained below and follow accordingly. The SBI PO 2019 Exam Online Application process details and guidelines are given below. Only those candidates who meet the SBI PO Eligibility criteria should apply for the exam.
Registration for SBI PO Highlights
Here below in this table, some important details are available. Candidates can have a look at it. This table will give a clear picture of the exam and its registration process.
|SBI PO Registration Begins||2nd April 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Cost of Application||750 INR (General Category) 125 INR (Reserved Category)|
|Contact Information||022-22820427 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
SBI PO Application Process - Steps Involved
These are the three major steps involved in filling the application form.
- Accessing SBI PO Application Form
- Uploading Files in the form
- Application Fee payment
How to Register for SBI PO?
Step 1: Visit the official website of SBI at www.sbi.co.in/careers to download the SBI PO Application Form 2019.
Step 2: Click on the link 'Join SBI' and from the drop-down list click on 'Roles @ SBI':
Step 3: Choose the Probationary Officer Role and click the link 'Apply Now':
Step 4: SBI PO 2019 Exam Registration Form appears on the screen.
Step 5: Fill all the details asked in the Registration form in order to complete the SBI PO Registration Process 2019.
Step 6: Click on 'Submit'.
Step 7: The Candidate will receive Login Details such as User ID and Password on the registered Email ID, after the successful submission of SBI PO 2019 Registration Form.
SBI PO Exam Application Form - File Upload
A passport size photograph, a scanned image of signature and a scanned image of thumb impression are the files that are to be uploaded. Applicants will receive an application number. Remember to save it somewhere to log in again. Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 kb) and signature (10 to 20 kb) in JPEG format.
Dimensions: The photo must be of 200 x 300 pixels while the signature must be of 140 x 60 pixels.
Procedure: Choose the correct image file and click open to upload. After that click on Submit to move to Form filling and fee payment window.
SBI PO 2019 Exam Application Fee Payment
Applicants can pay the application fee by Credit/Debit Card or via SBI Online Net Banking or any other banks' net banking only. The application fee is INR 750 for general and INR 125 (for reserved category candidates). Once you've entered the details, click on the Submit Button. Once the fee has been paid successfully, a receipt will be generated.
Note Candidates must print and save a copy of the receipt as proof of fee payment and for future use.
SBI PO Registration Confirmation
After successful registration, a candidate will receive an acknowledgement mail stating that the fee payment was successful. It is advised to save that document and take a printout of it for future use.
It is for the candidate and so the document need not be sent back to the concerned authority.
- It is advised to begin the payment process again from the saved page and proceed for final payment
- If such errors persist one may contact the exam authority. The amount will generally be refunded within 3 to 7 working days.
Forgot Password of SBI PO Registration Id
If one has forgotten the password or the registration ID he or she can revisit the confirmation mail and get it back. One can also visit the official website and follow certain steps which are given below.
- Visit the website and click on the careers tab.
- After that click on APPLY ONLINE.
- Then click forgot password.
- Enter the email that was used in registration.
- A new mail will be sent to that mail ID to recreate a password.
SBI PO 2019 Application Process Guidelines
The guidelines mentioned below will be useful for the candidate while filling the SBI PO Application Form. Candidates should have a valid and active email ID and mobile number. Till results are declared, SBI will provide exam notices and valuable information through email/SMS to the candidates. Candidates have to scan their photograph and signature as per the scanning guidelines set by the bank for SBI PO 2019.
- Eligibility: Only those candidates who satisfy the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria should fill the application form and submit their information.
- Saved information: The data provided during registration is saved and a provisional number and password are given in case the application form is not filled up in the first chance.
- Final Step: Paying the fees is the last step of the registration process. Fees can be paid either by debit/credit card or by net banking.
- Contact: The registration information will be received via a message on the candidate's cell phone after three working days.
- Secured Payment: Candidates should make the payment through online mode by secure gateways in which the particulars must be carefully filled in.
- Alteration: No alteration can be done after the last date of SBI PO Application Form filling.
- Clear Photograph: Candidates should make sure that the face in the photograph must be clear or else the application form will be rejected.
- Government Employees: If the candidates are serving in Government offices, Quasi Government offices or the Public Sector they must submit a 'No Objection Certificate' from their employer to be a part of the SBI PO Recruitment Process.
- Discharge Certificate: If the candidates are selected, a proper discharge certificate must be procured from their former employer.
- 'Acquaint Yourself' Book: Candidates are required to fill in the registration number and password in the "Acquaint Yourself" book that is to be downloaded.
Note: Student must get acquainted with the application form dates and other SBI PO Exam Dates. If an applicant faces certain problems in filling the SBI PO Application Form then he or she can contact the concerned person over the phone in the number 022-22820427. Students can call between 11.00 AM and 6.00 PM on the working days.
Candidates can also register their queries in http://cgrs.ibps.in. In the subject of the mail aspirants must enter ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA-2019’.