SAAT 2019 Application process
The online process for SAAT
An eligible candidate can apply for SAAT on the official website.
Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the SAAT official website for notifications about the same for SAAT.
The students will need to click on the Admission icon before the registration page opens for SAAT.
How to Fill the SAAT 2019 Application Form:
The candidates need to go through the following steps to fill the application form of SAAT 2019:
Step 1: Registration
- For registration for SAAT, the candidate has to get registered using a valid email id.
- The candidate will have to enter a password, contact details, religion, date of birth and full address.
- After entering the email id, click on “Submit” button. A code will be generated
Step 2: Validate Email Id:
- A validation link will be sent to the registered email id.
- An OTP or one-time password will be notified on the mobile number given.
- Enter the same to land on the Application form for SAAT 2019.
Step 3: Fill the Online Application Form:
- The candidate has to next log-in to the new account and fills the SAAT 2019 application form.
- The application form of SAAT 2019 will have fields like personal, contact, course, and education details, the candidates have to fill the correct details.
- Additionally, the candidate will have to upload the latest copy of his/her photograph in passport size as well as the scanned signature and thumb impression for SAAT.
- Upload a scanned photograph in color and passport size.
- Make sure all personal and academic details are clearly filled in for SAAT 2019 application form.
- Proceed to Submit tab and submit the form for SAAT.
Application fee: The candidates aren’t required to pay any application fee for SAAT 2019.
Offline process for SAAT:
You may also take a printout of the form of SAAT and fill the same physically
- Attach the completed form for SAAT.
- Post the same to the university for SAAT.
Use the following address for SAAT:
Shiksha O Anusandhan University,