RPSC 2020 Application Process
Candidates who are eligible for RPSC 2020 exam have to fill the RPSC 2020 application form and should submit before the last date.
RPSC 2020 Examination Fee Payment (Part-1):
- Candidates can RPSC application fee through Kiosk/any other payment mode (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking). Examination fees will vary based on the category (SC/ST/OBC/SBC/PH/Women) of the candidates.
- Once the candidates make the payment of Examination fees he/she will get the ‘Unique Token Number of 16 Digits’
NOTE: Candidates should keep the unique token code to use while candidates apply online for RPSC 2020 exam.
RPSC 2020 Application Process (Part-2):
- Step-1: Candidates have to visit the RPSC official website.
- Step-2: Now, they must click on the “Apply online” tab.
- Step-3: Here, candidates have to select the Payment Mode that they have used to pay the Application Fee.
- Step-4: Enter the ‘Unique Token Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
- Step-5: Next, candidates have to select the Examination and Post they are interested in.
RPSC 2020 Application form (Part-3):
Once the candidate finishes all the above mentioned 5 steps, he/she will be directed to the new page to fill the RPSC 2020 Application form. RPSC 2020 Application form is divided into 8 sections.
1. Exam Details:
In RPSC Exam Details Section candidates have to mention the following details:
- Examination Name, Examination Post, District Head Quarter for Exam, General Subject List, Number of Attempts, Aadhar Number
2. Applicant's Details:
Here, candidates have to provide their personal details such as:
- Candidates Name, Parent's Name, Category (General/SC/ST/OBC/SBC/PH etc), Date of Birth, Gender, Marital Status, Home State, Home District
3. Other Special Category:
In this section, candidates have to mention the Disability Category if they belong to any.
4. Correspondence Details: Here, candidates have to enter their Contact Details which includes:
- Address, State, District, Tehsil, City/Village, Post Office, Pin Code, Email Id, Phone & Mobile Number
5. Educational Qualifications:
In this section, candidates have to mention their Educational Qualifications:
- Year of Passing and Grade of Secondary, Senior Secondary, Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Candidates have to tick mark on one of this "Passed/Appearing".
- Candidates also have to mention the subjects they studied in Post-Graduation.
6. Additional Qualifications/Specifications:
Candidates have to mention their Additional Qualification (if any) as shown below in the picture.
- Candidates can mention their Internship and Work Experience.
Here, candidates have to upload their Photographs and Signature.
- Photograph file should in JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG format. And the image size should be more than 200 kb.
- A signature file should in JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG format. And the image size should be more than 100 kb.
- Candidates have to mention birthmark if any for identification purposes.
- Candidates need to enter the displayed Security Code.
Finally, candidates have to tick mark on the given "Declaration".
NOTE: Candidates are advised to read the Declaration before accepting it.