RBI Grade B Recruitment
The RBI Grade B Exam is a National level exam conducted by the Reserve Bank of India for the post of Grade B officers all across the country for its various branches. It is a highly respectable job, giving an Individual a chance to be a part of such a reputed organisation. This exam is conducted only in Online mode.
The various posts available for a Grade 'B' officer are:
|Name of Post|
|Principal Chief General Manager|
|Chief General Manager|
|Deputy General Manager|
|Assistant General Manager|
|Assistant General Managers|
RBI Grade B Selection Procedure
There are mainly three steps in the Selection Procedure that are given as follows:
- Step 1: The first step is the Preliminary Exam. All the candidates who successfully submitted the application form and satisfy the eligibility criteria can attend the exam.
- Step 2: The 2nd step is the Main Exam. Candidates who can cross the preliminary exam cutoff marks will be qualified for the Main exam.
- Step 3: The 3rd step is the interview. Candidates who will score the minimum cutoff marks in both the exam will be qualified for the Interview process.
- Candidates obtaining equal or more than cut off prescribed for the Main exam will be shortlisted for the interview based on the total score secured in Phase-II Exam.
- The board will finalize the final cut-off score and notify the test-takers.
- After the results of the main exam have been declared, a list of candidates selected for the interview will be published on the official website and interview call letters will be sent to the candidates on their registered email ID.
- The interview will be conducted for a total of 50 marks.
- Candidates can either appear for the interview in Hindi or English.
- The final selection will involve a merit list prepared by the Board by adding Main exam score and interview marks secured by the candidates.
RBI Grade B Remuneration:
Pay: As mentioned in the notification, the pay scale of Selected Candidates is INR 35,150/month and it goes up to INR 67900/month applicable to Officers in Grade B.
- Dearness allowances (DA): 113% DA was given to each employee of the basic salary, but after the 7 central pay commissions DA is revised to 125%
- House Rent Allowances (HRA): HRA is only given to the individuals who are not living in their Hometown. A Grade B Officer generally gets 2/3 BHK flat depending on the availability in the city.
- Medical allowances (MA): Medical bills can be reimbursed only if declared. This allowance is also valid for the person who is dependable to the employee as well. The Annual reimbursements for Medical approx INR 4000.
- Education allowances: Only selected officers receive education allowances for their kids. The reimbursements of education allowances up to INR 4000/month.
- Leave Fare Concession Travel (LFC): One of the best allowance that RBI gives to Grade B Officer is LFC Travel allowance. Once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents, the bank provide around INR 107000 per person for this.
- Special Allowance: After confirmation, there was a special allowance for Grade B Officers os INR 2500/year.
RBI Grade B Career Prospects and Service Conditions:
Increments for Qualified/Experienced candidates: For candidates possessing very high academic or professional qualification/experience of significant value to the Bank, the Bank may consider granting up to four advance increments. This is done at the interview stage only.
Probation: The initial appointment will be on probation for a period of two years, this includes a 15-week training programme at the Reserve Bank Staff College. At Bank’s discretion, the probationary period may be extended up to a maximum period of four years.
Posting: Selected candidates are liable to be posted and transferred anywhere in India.