Application Process for PSC Exam 2018
Candidates who are going to apply for Public Service Commission are needed to follow the instructions or steps that are mentioned below:
- To apply for State PSC 1970 exam mostly online form submission mode is available.
- You have to download prescribed format of application form from the official website of their respective public service commission.
- Thereafter, aspirants are required to fill the application form in an appropriate manner with complete details regarding their personal info, qualification, valid email id and other whatever is required.
- Now you have to attach some essential documents with it in support of Mark sheets, certificate of experience, age proof, caste certificate and other if any.
- Finally, you have to submit respective application form through the proper channels before the closing date. Also, some of the state invites application form through offline mode.
- To apply for any posted job finders will have to download application form format from the official website of their respective Commissions.
- The duly filled form may be submitted online latest by the last date. The offline process to apply is also is in circulation.
- The age of participating candidates should not be below 18 years as on given in notification and upper age limit is varying for the state to state and it will be mentioned in the notification.
- The Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the State Govt. norms for the reserve category candidates such as SC, ST& OBC.