The registration process for the OUCET 2020 Examination is fully done online. The candidate has to visit the official website of the OUCET and complete the registration process.
OUCET Application Process 2020
Candidates can start applying for OUCET 2020 from the 4th Week of April. The deadline to complete the application process is the 2nd Week of June. There is a late fee applicable for the late submission of the application form to encourage registrations for the exam before the deadline.
Only candidates who satisfy the OUCET 2020 eligibility criteria can apply for the examination. The candidate has to make sure that he/she is eligible for taking the exam because even after the application process, the application could be rejected if it is found that he/she doesn't satisfy the eligibility set forth by the Conducting Authority.
Log into the account using the Name, Application Number, and Date Of Birth. Pay the Fee (Online mode), after filling the OUCET 2020 application. Candidates of OUCET 2020 can take a printout of the application and save it for their future reference.
Steps to Submit the OUCET 2020 Application Form
Follow the step-wise procedure given below to register for the OUCET Examination before the deadline. Make sure to keep a note of the OUCET 2020 important dates to make sure that you don't miss out on the deadline.
|Step 1||Registration and Fee Payment|
|Step 2||Application Filling|
|Step 3||Document Uploads|
|Step 4||Final Submission|
|Step 5||Application Printout|
Step 1: Registration and Fee Payment.
- Official Website: At first, candidates need to visit the OUCET 2020 official website.
- Link: Then by clicking on the "Apply Online for OUCET 2020" link, a new web page will appear on the screen. Then click on the "New Registration for OUCET 2020" link. Candidates will be redirected to the registration form.
- Credentials: Complete the filling of details like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Active E-Mail ID, active mobile number, etc.
- Payment: The candidates must pay the required registration fee for OUCET 2020 according to their category before the deadline.
- Centre: The registration fee for OUCET 2020 exam may be paid at any TS/ AP online centres or by using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Verification: After completion of registration details entry, the candidate will receive SMS of a "Registration ID". Note down this Registration ID for further reference.
Step 2: Filling Online Application for OUCET 2020.
- Filling of the OUCET 2020 online application form is allowed only after registration and authorization of your payment.
- Click on the "Online Application Form OUCET 2020" link in the left menu.
- Online application form for OUCET 2020 will be displayed.
- Submit: Enter the details of Application Number/Registration ID and click Submit. The Application Form will be displayed.
- Qualification Details: Fill the entire academic, study, percentage secured, personal details, etc.
Step 3: Uploading the Color Photo, Signature, and Certificates.
- Documents: Upload Photo, Signature & Certificates as prescribed by the OUCET 2020 website.
- Save: Click the "Save" button.
|Document to be Uploaded||Maximum File Size|
|Coloured Passport Photograph||40kb|
|Category Certificate (Only if Applicable)||1Mb|
|PH Certificate (Only if Applicable)||1Mb|
Step 4: Final Submission
- Submission: If the candidate is sure that all the information provided is correct, then click on the "Submission" link.
- Note: Once the application is submitted, no more changes can be made. Make sure to check your every information in the application form before submitting it.
Step 5: Print the OUCET 2020 Application Form.
- Print: Click on "Print OUCET 2020 Application Form" link
- Note: Keep a copy of this for future use.
Ensure that the details filled out in the application form are correct as no changes can be done once the application is submitted.