Applicants who will be appearing for OJEE 2020 should be well versed with schedule of Application Process starting from January 31, 2020 to June 23, 2020. Candidates should be well accustomed with events starting from registration onwards such that any important event related with OJEE 2020 exam should not be missed out. Here are information related with OJEE 2020 Application Form details which will help you end to end about filling of Application Form.
OJEE 2020 Application Process
Candidates appearing for OJEE 2020 should be well knowledgable about Application Process. Before appearing for OJEE 2020 exam applicants should not miss out on any important events related with Application Process. While filling up of application form candidates need to follow specific things which are mentioned as below:
- All Candidates who have covered-up OJEE 2020 eligibility criteria should have certain documents ready with them before they fill up OJEE 2020 online Application Form.
- Before filling up application form, candidate should have scanned images of their coloured photograph, full signature and left thumb impression (Left thumb for boys and girls). These scanned images are to be uploaded during submission of Application Form.
- Photograph should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable.
- Candidates with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
Scanned format of required documents along with file size is given in below table:
|File Type||Format||File Size|
|Candidate’s Photograph||JPG||10 Kb to 100 Kb|
|Candidate’s Signature||JPG||3 Kb to 30 Kb|
|Candidate's Thumb Impression||JPG||3 Kb to 30 Kb|
OJEE 2020 Application Form Procedure
Stepwise Procedure to submit OJEE 2020 Application Form has been mentioned below in detail:
- Step 1: Once candidate has fulfilled OJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria to apply for OJEE 2020, he/she can access OJEE 2020 online form on the Official Website.
- Step 2: Candidate who has satisfied eligibility criteria need to Create Account with a Login name, date of birth online to further process OJEE Registration 2020.
- Step 3: Candidate can select up to three OJEE 2020 exam centres according to their preference and convenience.
- Step 4: Candidate needs to upload some documents like recent passport-sized colour photograph, Signature, and thumb Impression. Size of uploaded files must be within 5kb to 99 kb and 5 kb to 50 kb respectively. Format of uploaded documents must be in JPG/JPEG only and dimensions should be 3.5cm x 4.5 cm and 3.5cm x 1.5 cm respectively.
- Step 5: Candidate has to declare annual income of their family stating whether it is below 6 lakhs or above 6 lakhs.
- Step 6: Candidate has to give his/her personal details like Name, Parent's Name, Date of birth, Contact number, etc and also candidates needs to furnish their academic details as well.
How to fill the OJEE 2020 Application Form?
Filling up of OJEE 2020 Application Form involves different steps and step by step fill up of Application Form in detail is given below:
Step 1: Online Registration for OJEE 2020
- Initially, candidates have to visit official site of OJEE 2020.
- After logging into official website candidates have to select in which exam they are willing to apply for.
- Once candidate selects exam and submits, he/she can see below window.
- After submitting exam details candidates have to enter their personal details such as name, Father's and Mother's names, DOB, any identity proof, etc.
- Candidates have to enter their home address, contact number, and email-ID.
- After entering personal information candidates of OJEE 2020 has to choose password which should be of length between 12-20 and password should include number, special character, and a lower and upper case character.
- Candidates have to type security pin as shown on screen below.
- After entering all details candidates have to press submit button.
- OJEE 2020 candidates can see a pop up once they press submit button requesting for verifying entered details.
- Candidates can edit OJEE 2020 application form if they wish by pressing edit button, else they can continue.
- Applicants of OJEE 2020 will see an acknowledgment with their application number, and applicants have to note down their Application number for future use. Applicants have to press "complete Application Form" in order to fill OJEE 2020 Application Form.
Step 2: Filling OJEE 2020 Application Form
- Here candidates of OJEE 2020 have to enter personal information such as their Domicile, Birth Category, Sub-category, PWD, Annual Family Income, and Nationality and representation of filling up details is given below:
- After filling up of personal information, candidates have to select their three preferred exam centers and the exam for which they are appearing.
- Candidates need to fill education details section which contain class 12 marks, subjects taken, Institute name, etc.
- After filling education details section, candidates have to press submit button, then they can see Application Succesful Acknowledgement window and onscreen window is given below:
Step 3: Uploading Documents:
- Candidates of OJEE 2020 have to upload their recent passport size photo in JPG format of size between 10kb to 100KB.
- After uploading passport size photo, candidates have to upload Left thumb impression which is of Size (3 kb- 30 kb) and format should be in jpg.
- Upload format of signature should be of Size (3 kb- 30 kb) and format should be in jpg.
OJEE 2020 Application Fees
Method of Application Fee submission of OJEE holds key for candidates to know before appearing for exam. Normally there are different ways of Fee submission and candidates should know each and every method of Fee submission. Detailed specification about Application Fees and mode of payment structure is given below:
- Application Fee: OJEE 2020 fee for application is INR 1000 and INR 1500 for other courses like MBA & MCA, MBA & LE-MCA, MBA & PGAT for all candidates who have satisfied Eligibility Criteria.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates who have covered eligibility criteria and fill in OJEE 2020 Application Form online will have to pay fees via any online mode of payment, this includes net banking, debit card or credit card.
- Offline Payment: For those who are willing to apply offline, download e-challan and deposit same with cash at any State Bank of India, Canara Bank or Bank of Baroda branch.
- Challan Copy: Take a printout of confirmed payment online, two days after paying challan. Payment can be made until 5 pm during span of form availability.