NEET PG 2020 entrance test aspirants have to fill NEET PG application form to apply. For applying, they need to follow the application process to fill the form. This section will help a candidate to fill the application form in a proper format and clarify all the confusion regarding documents. It will also let a candidate know some key tips for future needed documents.
NEET PG 2020 Application Process
The complete NEET 2020 registration process is explained clearly with images below.
NEET PG 2020 Application Process
- Registration: Candidates should register for NEET PG 2020 on the official website by clicking on the "Register for NEET PG" link.
- Date: Candidates can submit the NEET PG 2020 Application Form from November 1, 2019 to November 21, 2019.
- The aspirants are required to follow the following steps during the NEET 2020 Registration Process:
How to fill NEET PG Application Form?
Step 1: Make a profile for NEET PG 2020
- First time users: Candidates who are the first time users have to follow the instructions under the heading "I am ready to register" in order to start the process of NEET PG 2020 online registration.
- Existing users: Candidates who have already registered can enter their username and password and see their profile. Candidates, in order to begin their registration, have to type CAPTCHA mentioned on the page and have to continue for NEET 2020 registration as shown below.
Note: Candidates can choose to save the password details on the website, to make the logging in process easier.
Enter the relevant details for NEET PG Application 2020:
Candidates should mention their basic details such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- E-mail address
- Father's Name and Mother's Name
- Login purpose: Now candidates have to create their username and password for further login purposes.
- Create a username and password: Create a username without using any special characters, create a password that has a minimum of 7 characters and a maximum of 20 characters.
- Select secret question: Candidates have to select one secret question and must give the related answer to that question (This is an additional security measure used in case if candidates forget their usernames or passwords).
The page for this section is shown below:
Enter Contact Information as follows:
- Candidate's Primary Telephone Number.
- Candidate's Secondary Telephone Number.
- Candidate's Postal Address.
- Upload Photo and Signature: Candidates should upload their photograph and signature in this section. Candidates have to upload their latest coloured photograph and their digital signature as shown below.
|Images to be uploaded||Specifications|
|Passport size Photo||JPEG/JPG/PNG||50-100 kb||3.5X4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPEG/JPG/PNG||10-50 kb||6X3 cm|
|Left-hand thumb impression||JPEG/JPG/PNG||10-50 kb||4X3 cm|
Step 2: Completion of the NEET PG Application Process 2020
- Save and Continue: Now, candidates have to click on NEET PG 2020 from the drop-down list and then click on SAVE & CONTINUE option as shown below.
- Read the instructions: Candidates will be directed to the page which gives all the information related to NEET PG 2020 Examination. Candidates have to read carefully all the information and click on the 'continue' option.
- Personal information about candidates: The candidates will be directed to a page in which the candidates have to provide their personal information like:
- Date of Birth.
- Candidate's Category.
- Residential domicile state.
- Confirmation of Diplomate of National Board (DNB) Speciality courses.
- About Candidate's disabilities (if any).
- Candidates should select a religious or linguistic minority.
- It is mandatory for candidates to provide any two identification marks.
- Medical Council of India (MCI) / State Medical Council (SMC) Registration Number with the name of Medical Council and type of registration.
- Aadhar card number issued by the Government of India.
After providing all the information, the candidates have to click on "SAVE & CONTINUE".
- Educational Qualification: Candidates have to provide their educational background details as follows
- Total aggregate marks obtained in MBBS along with the University/Institute name, state, month and year.
- Information related to the Internship.
- Photo and Signature: All the candidates must upload their photograph and signature on this page and agree by selecting 'agree' option in the "Declaration by Candidate" column.
Step 3: Schedule the exam for NEET PG 2020
- Location Preferences: NEET PG 2020 exam will be conducted across 41 cities across India. Candidates can choose any one of the locations and schedule their exam. Once, the candidates have selected their preferred location, the candidates have to select the test site which gives the exact address.
- After it has been done, the candidates have to click on "Schedule Appointment" and the test site will be booked for the candidate.
- Selection of Date and Time: The candidates have to select the date and time of the examination. Once the scheduling of the exam is done, candidates have to click on the "SAVE & FINISH" button to move on to the payment page.
Selection of Location for NEET PG 2020 Exam: Here candidates can select their exam city, at which they will be taking the NEET PG exam.Selection of Date and Time for NEET PG 2020 Exam: This image below shows, the next stage after selecting the NEET test city, i.e scheduling the time for an exam. By clicking the 'Select Appointment' button one can fix the date and time for the NEET PG 2020 exam.
Selection of Test Site for NEET PG 2020: At this juncture, the website will display the address of NEET PG 2020 test centre. In addition to this date and timing will also appear. So, test-takers can see this and confirm the location.
Note: After the selection of location, candidates are not allowed to change their choice of NEET PG 2020 Exam Centres.
Step 4: Payment for the NEET PG 2020 Exam
Pay fees online: Candidates should pay the examination fees of NEET PG 2020 through online mode. The modes of payment are Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking.
The exam fee details for NEET PG 2020 is given below:
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs 3750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ PH Candidates||Rs 2750/-|
- Edit Profile: After the payment is completed, the candidates will be directed to the confirmation page where the page displays all the information entered by the candidates. The candidates will have to make the necessary corrections by clicking on the edit profile button
- Candidates can take a printout of the same for future reference.
Note: Candidates have to make the payment carefully. Because, once paid, the fees will not be transferred or refunded.
Step 6: Printout of filled-in NEET PG 2020 Application Form
Once all the details are completed, filled-in the application form of NEET PG 2020 will appear on the screen which must be printed. The printout of the NEET PG application form can be preserved for future reference.
NEET PG Application Process - Mandatory Documents
Photograph of the candidate
Size and dimensions: The candidate should take a scan of his/her passport size photograph in a white background and with no borders. The size of the photograph should be between 4-40 kb. The dimensions of the photograph should be 4.5 cm (height) and 3.5 cm (width) with the candidate's name and the date on the photo.
Signature and Thumbprint of the candidate
- Size and Dimensions of Sign and Thumbprint: The candidate should take a scanned copy of his/her signature and thumbprint in a white background. The size of the image should be between 1-30 kb. The dimensions of the image should be 3.5 cm (length) and 1.5 cm (width).
- The format of Sign and Thumbprint: The signature and thumbprint should be without blur when NEET PG Application 2020 is uploaded. The signature and the thumbprint images which are scanned and uploaded should be in either .jpg or .jpeg format.
- When applicants take a printout of NEET PG 2020 application, thumbprint and signature will be available on it.