NEET MDS 2019 Application Process
NEET MDS 2019 Application Process: From October 16th, 2018 National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the NEET MDS 2019 Application Form for the NEET MDS Exam 2019. Aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Mode: Candidates applying for NEET MDS can register in online mode only.
Registration Date: NEET MDS 2019 Application Form is available on the official website from 25th March 2019 and the last date to submit the Application Form is on 30th March 2019
Registration Steps: Create Profile, Upload Photograph, and Signature, Fill Application Form, Schedule Examination Date and Time, Make Exam Fee Payment.
How to Apply for NEET MDS 2019?
As per the guidelines provided by the official source, the candidates should fill the Application Form on the official website.
- Website: The candidate should visit the www.nbe.edu.in website and follow up with the NEET MDS link/ tab.
- Registration: The candidate should click on the new registration link, or follow up with the login procedure with the Candidate ID and Password. Click on the 'New Registration' under the links tab.
- Registration Guidelines: The website will display the rules and the requirements for filling the Application Form.
- Details: The candidate will be directed to a page to fill the application details.
- Confirmation: After the completion of the registration process, the candidate ID will be displayed on the screen. The candidate must retain this information for future use.
- Login: The candidate can then log in to their account on the official website from the homepage.
- Payment: The candidate can proceed with the payment process after logging in.
- Payment Receipt: The payment receipt will be displayed on the screen where the candidate can download the receipt for further use.
- Upload Photograph and Signature: The candidate must also upload his/her colour passport size photograph and signature.
- Application Print: After all these steps, the candidate can access the final Application Form which should be printed and retained for future use.