NEET MDS 2019 Exam Date, Application Form, Syllabus & Pattern
About NEET MDS 2019:
For postgraduate Dental Courses, NEET ("National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test) MDS shall be the single entrance examination for the entire nation.
Admission: As per Dentists Act, 1948 NEET MDS will be the single entrance examination/ eligibility for the students to pursue their career in dental programs.
Validity: No other entrance exam will be valid at any levels in India for the students to pursue in postgraduate Dental Programs.
- Reservation and Quotas: 50% of the seats are reserved for MDS courses throughout the country except for Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Telangana. There are State quota seats for MDS courses for all the States and Union Territories of India which includes Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Telangana.
- Availability of the Course: MDS and other related diploma courses are available at all the Private Dental colleges, Government Institutes and Universities across the country.
- The following Institutions are not covered by centralized admissions for MDS seats through NEET-MDS for 2018 session:
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)
- Registration: The online registration for NEET MDS 2019 commences from October 31, 2018 to November 27, 2018.
- Application information: Applications should provide valid and true information. Applications would not be considered if the candidates produce false or fabricated information. The management has the right to debar the candidate from appearing in any future examinations conducted by NBE/ MoHFW/ Other Institutions.
Admit Card: The registered candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website on December 28, 2018.
Syllabus: The syllabus would be similar to that of NEET and other medical entrance tests for NEET MDS 2019. These Reference books can help the candidates to prepare for the exam.
- Note: Applicants should fill out the entire application. Incomplete applications will not be considered for the application process and are liable to be rejected. In such cases, the examination fee will not be refunded.
- Application Deadlines: Application submitted/ received after the deadline will not be entertained and the examination fee will not be refunded in such cases.
- Exam changes/revision: Instructions provided in the information-bulletin are liable to changes. The changes are based on decisions by NBE/MoHFW/Constitutional Authorities well before the NEET MDS 2019 Exam date.
- NBE: NBE reserves the right to withdraw permission, if any, granted inadvertently to any candidate who is not eligible to appear in the NEET-MDS even though the admit card/roll number/testing ID has been issued or name/roll number/testing ID is displayed on the website of NBE/NEET MDS exam.
- Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility of the candidate is purely provisional. It is subjected to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria as prescribed by the NBE /DCI /University/ Dental College or Institute.
- Enquiries: In case of any ambiguity in the interpretation of any of the instructions/ terms/rules/criteria regarding the determination of eligibility/conduct of examinations/registration of candidates/information contained herein, the interpretation of the National Board of Examinations will be final and binding.
- Change of Examination centre/date: Requests are not entertained for change in date/ examination centre. Candidates are advised not to canvass for or submit such representations.
- Absentees: Absentees from the examination will forfeit their examination fee.
- Queries and Correspondence: It is adviced that all the correspondences preferably be addressed by e-mail. The e-mail query shall not be responded if it is anonymous. The sender should provide the following details: name, postal address, and contact number. An e-mail containing vague or general queries that are contained in the Information Bulletin shall not be entertained. Queries shall not be entertained from the person claiming themselves to be representative, associates or officiates of the applicant candidate. The following information shall not be revealed by phone or email:
- Internal documentation /status.
Internal Decision-making process of NBE
Any claim /counterclaim thereof.
Dates & venue of internal meetings or name of the staff/officers dealing.
Any information which in the opinion of NBE cannot be revealed.
- Terms and Conditions: The terms and conditions of NEET MDS entrance exam 2019 mentioned in the Information Bulletin shall apply.
- Exam centres: NEET-MDS 2019 shall be conducted by NBE at various exam centres.
Note: It is advised to familiarize themselves with the route and location of the selected exam center by the candidates.
- Updates: It is very important for the candidates to look into the official website for updates and revised dates pertaining to NEET MDS 2019.
- Mock test: A Demo exam shall be available for the benefit of candidates to familiarize themselves with the Computer Based Test format at their official website. Applicants will be able to access the Demo test in November 2018 upon entering their confirmation ID (issued at the end of the registration process).
- Non Disclosure Agreement: Once the candidates successfully registers for the NEET-MDS 2019 they are covered by Non- Discolusre Agreement (NDA). As per the NDA, candidate cannot discolse any of the information related to the contents and questions of the question paper with any person or party or website or any other media/publications. Those candidates who breach the agreement shall be liable for penal action as pwe the law. The candidate is deemed to have read, agreed an accepted the Information Bulletin and the terms and conditions in the information bulletin for NEET-MDS 2019 on completing the registration form.
- Attempts: Each candidate can register and appear in NEET-MDS only once. Those candidates who register/ and or appear more than once in NEET MDS 2019 shall automatically be debarred.
- Malpractices: NBE has zero tolerance policy towards malpractices during the NEET MDS 2019 examination. The usage or possession of smartphones, electronic devices are strictly prohibited inside the premises of NBE test centers.