Council of Architecture (CoA) will release NATA application form 2020 on January 24, 2020 in online mode. Candidates can fill the application form of NATA 2020 online from the official website.
NATA Application Process 2020
Registration: Candidates can register themselves by clicking the "Register" option on the application form which will be available from January 24, 2020.
Details: Candidates eligible for NATA 2020 should enter their details such as Name, Email ID, and Mobile Number, etc., to register on NATA official website.
Verify: A confirmation notification will be sent to candidates registered email ID and Phone number. Then the user can log in to fill NATA 2020 Application Form.
How to apply for NATA?
A step by step process to apply for NATA is given below.
- Step 1: Registration process
- Step 2: Upload Document
- Step 3: Fill up Application Form
- Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- Step 5: Print Application Form and Fee Receipt
Detailed Procedure Application Form 2020
- Registration Process: Candidates need to visit the official website of NATA 2020 examination and click on Register button.
- Registration: Candidate has to click on Register button if he/she is applying for the first time.
- Filing Up Registration Form: The candidate needs to fill details like Name, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Phone Number, etc. Applicants have to create a strong password. After entering the required details click on "Sign up" button.
- Login: After registering, candidates will be redirected to the login page as shown below. Now login with credentials you received on your email ID or mobile number and fill up NATA 2020 Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form: After logging in, click on apply for NATA 2020 to fill the application form.
Candidates need to fill NATA application form by reading the note carefully given in application form. Sample Values are provided in the screenshots for your understanding.
- Declaration: Candidates should read the declaration, check all boxes and click on apply. After applying, candidates will be redirected to the homepage where he/she can view the details of his/her application.