Steps to Submit the MU OET 2019 Application Form
MU OET 2019 Application Process
Candidates who want to participate in MU OET 2019 have to fill and submit the application form via online mode. There is no option to apply for the exam offline. MU OET 2019 application forms will be released on the official website from 19th April 2019. The candidates will be able to get all the necessary details of the exam so that they don’t miss out on any important dates of the MU OET 2019 exam.
Steps to Fill the MU OET 2019 Application Form:
Admission in MDS/DM/MCh/MBBS/BDS/MD/MS courses is done according to the candidate's NEET score. For more details on the MU OET 2019 application process, candidates are requested to go through this article. Mentioned below are the steps one should follow to register for MU OET 2019.
Students will have to register for MU OET 2019 using following steps:
STEP 1: Enter your personal information, course, category and location.
- Candidates have to provide their personal info such as-
- Name of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Email Address.
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Click on Submit and Continue: After successfully filling all the required details in the registration form, check the details and click on "submit and continue" button.
- Application Number and Password: The candidate will receive his/her credentials which are application number and a password. Credentials will be generated and later on mailed to the candidate's email address. Candidates have to log in to the official website using the same credentials.
STEP 2: Contact Details
After logging in, the candidates will have to enter their contact details such as:
- Complete Address
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Alternate Email ID
After filling all the details in the second step of MU OET 2019 registration, click submit and continue to proceed to the third step.
STEP 3: Qualification Details and Image upload:
- Qualification Details: Candidates will enter their educational qualifications such as:
- Qualifying Exam Name
- Year of Passing
- Name of Institute, board/ university name
- Image Upload: Candidates will also have to upload their recent photograph against a white background and valid signature in this step, as per given guidelines in the MU OET application.
- Note: The eligible candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of their signature and photograph in the specified format. Finally, the candidate must agree to the terms and conditions of the institute and click on "I AGREE" to do so and finish this step and move on to the next step of MU OET Online application.
STEP 4: Programs and Fee Payment
Choose 2 Exam Centres: The eligible candidates have to enter the course they wish to pursue, and other personal information if asked. The candidates have to choose 2 exam centres among the various options given.
- Fee: Candidates can pay the application fees via Credit/ Debit card, Net Banking or DD. The Application fee will be of Rs.2000 that is, Rs.600 of Application fee and Rs.1400 of the Entrance fee. Candidates have to draw the Demand Draft in the favour of Manipal University payable at Manipal or Udupi, and send it to the following address:
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal - 576 104
STEP 5: Confirmation
- Confirmation: Eligible applicants can check the status of online application form on the official website using the application number and password given to them.
After the candidate has completed the application form and submitted it, Candidate will have to book slot which will start from 5th April 2019 and end on 14th April 2019. The candidate will have to select an exam slot or session which will be held 3 per day. To book a slot, Candidate has to Login to the Online Test Booking System (OTBS) through their credentials.
Candidates can select a slot according to their preferences. After selecting their preference, OTBS will generate their admit card within 24 hours which will be later made available for candidate
Documents Required for MU OET 2019:
Candidates need to carry these documents on the day of examination:
- Hall ticket: Two photocopies of e-hall ticket.
- Application form: One photostat of application form
- ID Proof: Passport/Driving License/EC Voter ID card/IT PAN card or School/College photo-bearing ID card.
Note: Candidates who are willing to appear for the exam should have the documents mentioned above to be eligible for MU OET 2019.