MP MET 2019 Application Process
MP MET Application Process Highlights
The Application Form for the interested candidates will be made available both online and offline from 11th October 2018.
Candidate should submit their Application Form to the concerned authorities before 11th November 2018.
Registration Fees: Candidate should pay INR 1300 as registration fee with an Additional Charges of Rs.50 for MP MET 2019. Candidates can Pay their Application Fee through Debit/ Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Note: All the applying candidates are required to meet the eligibility criteria set by the conducting authority to apply for ME MET 2019.
MP MET 2019 Application Procedure
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on 'apply' tab
- Fill up the form carefully and click on submit.
- Pay the application fees of Rs 1300 ( Rs 650 for SC/ST and handicapped category categories) through debit/credit cards or net banking. Rs 50 will be additionally charged as online service charges.
- Once you have made the payment, you will receive an application number in your email.
- There’s a provision of cash payment as well, that should be done at the nearest MP Online Kiosk.
MP MET Useful Instructions
- Candidates who wish to appear for MP MET 2019 must ensure to check the Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and when the application forms will be made available.
- Applicants can find the MP MET 2019 application forms on the official website (www.vyapam.nic.in). The application procedure for MP MET is done in the online mode only.
- Candidates must fill in all the necessary personal information, contact information and upload photographs and signatures wherever necessary.
- Once the application form has been submitted, the application fee of Rs. 1300 has to be paid via online payment modes (Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking).
- Once the application fee is paid, it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applicants must take a printout of the completed application forms and save it for further use until the results are published, group discussion and personal interviews are completed.