MH CET Law 2019 Application process
Registration: Once the candidates fulfil all the eligibility MH CET LAW 2019 Eligibility Criteria, then he/she can fill the application form online.
Credentials: Candidates needs to login to his/her account by giving necessary details like Name, Application Number, Date of Birth as a password.
Upload documents: The candidate needs to upload his/her photograph and signature in JPG format.
MH CET Law 2019 Application Process
Step 1: Official Website
- Candidates need to visit the official website of MH CET.
Step 2: Link
- Click on the link 'Click here for New Registration'
Step 3: Register
- Candidates have to register themselves by giving the details such as name, phone number, email id etc.
Step 4: Upload Images
- Upload photo and signature in the MH CET Law 2019 Application Form.
Step 5: Enter Basic Details
- Enter basic details such as domicile, adhaar number, caste, religion etc.
Step 6: Personal Details
- Enter the details like Name, Parent’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, and other necessary details which are required in the MH CET Law application form.
Step 7: Qualification Details
- Enter the required education qualification details such as SSC, 10+2 and graduation/post graduation if any.
Step 8: Preview
- A Preview page will be generated in the same window which will be containing all the details that you filled if any changes have to be made candidates can modify at this stage only.
Step 9: Payment
- The Candidate can pay the MH CET law 2019 application fee through debit/ credit card and net banking.
Step 10: Download
- The Candidate should download and print the MH CET law 2019 application form for future reference
After the completion of filling and submitting the application process, the candidates should check the for MH CET LAW 2019 Admit card dates.