KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Process
KMAT Kerala is conducted by CUSAT under the regulation of University of Kerala. Candidate have to secure good marks to get admission in Management Courses in Kerala. But before that candidate have to fill the Application form carefully. If the candidate has a very good rank and the information provided by the candidate is incorrect then Colleges of Kerala will not allow candidate to take admission for any courses. So, before starting registration carefully read the instructions first.
Availability: The application form of KMAT Kerala 2019 is only available online and begins on 5th March 2019.
Website: The candidates can log in to the official website of KMAT Kerala 2019 and start registering for the examination.
- The KMAT Kerala 2019 process of application will end at 31st May 2019 for the first phase of KMAT Kerala 2019 examination.
Stepwise Procedure for Filling KMAT KERALA 2019 Application Form:
Step 1: Registration
Official Website: The Candidates can log on to the official website of KMAT Kerala and fill the application form.
Click: The Candidates can click on the registration link which will redirect to the registration process.
- Basic Details: Enter Basic details in order to register yourself for KMAT Kerala 2019.
- Print: Print the page which comes with application number and password.
Step 2: Application Filling
- Log In: The candidates can Log in with their application number and date of birth.
- Instruction: Read the instruction carefully and proceed with form filling.
- Personal Details: The Candidates can start filling their personal details such as Name, date of birth, mail id, age, contact number etc.
- Reservation Details: The candidates can give their reservation type.
- Qualification Details: The Candidates have to give their qualification such as University name, current status etc.
- Payment: This step involves the payment of the application form fee. Only after the successful fee payment of KMAT Kerala 2019, a candidate will be able to upload the images and complete all the other registration formalities. candidate have to pay KMAT Kerala 2019 only in online mode.
- Images Upload: Once after the payment process is completed the candidates can upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Exam Centre: The candidates can choose the exam centre of their choice.
- Profile Verification: Once after filling all the required details and payment process the candidates can verify the application. In case any correction is to be done the candidates can do it by clicking on Edit.
- Print: The candidates can take a print of the KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form after all the process is completed.
Important details for KMAT Kerala 2019:
The KMAT Kerala 2019 Application fees for General Category candidate is INR 1000/- and the application fees for SC/ST candidates is INR 750/-.
The candidate will have to upload his/her passport size photograph. The photo must be in jpg/jpeg/png format with size less than or equal to 40 KB.