The registration process of KIITEE 2020 can be done both in Online mode and Offline mode. For the offline mode, the candidate has to download the form from the official website and fill it before mailing it to the authorities. KIITEE application form has to be carefully filled in with all the correct information regarding the candidate's details, academic details, test centres and slot.
KIITEE Application Process 2020
If the details entered in the application form is incorrect and are left unchecked or incorrect then there is a possibility of that information to be carried out in the KIITEE admit card as well. So every candidate must be careful while filling up the application form.
Make sure to check out the KIITEE Important Dates so that you wouldn't miss out on any one of the events.
How to fill Online Application Form?
Follow the steps given below to complete the registration process for the KIITEE 2020 Exam:
- Browse KIIT website http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in
- Select “Apply Now” option.
- Candidates have to choose their course and then need to apply for the same. After that, go through the Instructions to fill-up the form. They need to fill the required details in every section of the form. They need to fill the following details: -
- Personal details: Enter all of the relevant and correct details into the respective blocks. Make sure that the name you are entering there is the same as the one on your government ID card.
- Select the courses offered: Select the relevant courses that you are interested in.
- Centre Options: Select two exam centre options and make sure that they are nearest to your location.
- Qualification Details: The qualifications that you have earned up until that point.
- Communication Details: The details regarding how to contact you.
- Additional information for M.Tech/Ph.D.: If you are applying for either the M. Tech or Ph.D., then you have to give in some extra details.
- Declaration with candidate and parents' signature Before putting in the signature, make sure that all the information you have entered is true to your knowledge.
- Candidates need to check all the enclosed details whether they have them or not before submitting the form
- Fill up the ‘Online Application Form’ and submit.
- Take the print out of Application Form mentioning the Application Number.
- Every candidate must keep at least two printouts of the KIITEE 2020 Application Form.
Specifications of Photograph and Signature
- Photograph: Paste the photograph of specifications (4*5 cm).
- Signature: Browse and attach your digital signatures which will be displayed on your application form of specifications (3.5*1.5 cm).
Documents to be enclosed with the KIITEE Application Form: -
- 10th class mark sheet
- 10th class certificate
After signing, pasting the photograph and enclosing the given documents for both online and offline mode, the candidates need to send the application form to the address given below: -
The Director, Admissions, KIIT University,
Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar
Odisha – 751024, India
You can check the status of your application form online through the official website of KIIT after 20 days of the submission of the application.