To fill the Application Form of KEAM 2021, you need to register on the CEE/KEAM 2021 official website. Filling the KEAM 2021 application form will start soon.
- Documents Required: Before filling the KEAM 2021 Application Form candidate need to have the valid email address, active mobile number, Scanned copy of a recent photograph, scanned image of your signature, scanned image of your left thumb impression.
- Details Required: While the time of registering to the KEAM 2021, you need to enter the correct details such as Your name, email address, mobile number. Apart from this, you need to create a password of their own choice.
- Fill Application Form: Next step is to enter the personal and academic details. Make sure to enter the name according to your 10th/SSLC marks card.
- Upload Image: After registration and filling the personal and academic details, you need to upload the scanned image of your recent photograph and signature.
- Application Fees Details: The last step in the application process is to pay the KEAM application fee. It should be noted that the fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Application Fees Payment: You can pay the KEAM 2021 Application Form Fee either via online mode - Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking or via offline mode - Bank Challan.
- Claims For Reservation: You should keep in mind that there will not be any change in the claim for reservation after the submission of the Application Form.
The Online KEAM 2021 Application Form Submission Consists Of Six Simple Steps:
- Step 1: Registration Process.
- Step 2: Upload Images.
- Step 3: Fill Application.
- Step 4: Pay Application Fee.
- Step 5: Print Application.
- Step 6: Send Application and Supporting proof to CEE.
Detailed Procedure To Submit KEAM 2021 Application Form:
- Step 1: Interested candidates can visit the official website of the KEAM 2021 exam and then click on the "Apply Now" in the "Applications Invited" section.
- Step 2: A new window will pop up where the candidates need to click on "KEAM 2021 Online Application" to proceed further in the process.
- Step 3: If the candidate is registering, then click on the "Registration" link which will be on the right corner of the screen. And if the candidate has already registered and wants to complete the application form, then click on the "Login" link as shown below. Enter the KEAM 2021 Application Number and Password to proceed further.
- Step 4: Before proceeding further make sure that you have downloaded and read the prospectus of the KEAM 2021 and you have a valid e-mail ID. Then check all the boxes and click on "Proceed for Registration" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 5: Here you have to fill the details like Name, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Phone Number, etc and you also have to create a password. A strong password is preferred. After entering the details click on the "Register" button as shown below.
Password requirements are shown below:
- Minimum length: Password should contain a minimum length of 8 characters long and it can exceed more than that.
- Alphabet: Password should contain a minimum of one alphabet character either caps or small [a-z or A-Z]. The password should contain a minimum of one number between (0-9).
- Symbol: Password should contain at least one symbol special character such as [! @ # $ % ^ & * ]. The candidate has to re-enter the password for confirming the password.
- Step 6: You will receive a system-generated Application Number to your registered contact number and Email ID. Make note of the KEAM 2021 application number as it will be needed in further processes. Then click on "Proceed for Upload Images" button.
- Step 7: A recent scanned copy of passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in the given specifications at the right side of the screen are to be uploaded in the KEAM 2021 online Application Form.
- Photograph background should be in a light colour.
- The format of the Photograph should be taken in the passport with a Front view of the full and straight face and shoulder portion of the candidate is to be seen clearly in the image.
- Caps and Dark Glasses are strictly prohibited in the photograph.
- The format of Image will be in .jpg/.jpeg.
- The photo should meet the dimensions 150 pixels width and 200 pixels in height.
- Image size must be between 15 kb and 30 kb.
- Candidate Name and date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom of the image with a white background.
- On a plain white sheet, the candidate should put his/her signature with black/blue ink. The signature should be clear and overwriting should not be done.
- A signature should be in 150 pixels width and 100 pixels height. Do not scan the entire signature page.
- Do not scan the full sheet. The scanned image file should be in .jpg/.jpeg format.
- Size of the Image should be between 10 kb and 30 kb file size.
Left Thumb Impression:
- Candidate must take a thumb impression on a white paper.
- Dimensions of the thumb impression must be 150 pixels width and 100 pixels height.
- Scan the thumb impression up to the specified size, don't scan the entire page.
- The image file should be in .jpg/.jpeg format.
- Size of the Image should be between 10 kb and 30 kb file size.
- Then select all the Declaration checkbox and click on the "Upload Image" button. \
- Step 8: Select the course of your interest and choose the KEAM 2021 exam centre which is convenient. Then enter the gender, native, details of parent/guardian, communication address and click on "Save" button.
- Step 9: Select all Academic details, Category Reservation Details, Family Income details and choose applicable special reservation details to click on "Save and Preview" button.
- Step 10: Review page will be displayed with all the entered details and if you need to make any changes, click on the "Edit" button. If the entered details are correct then click on the "Final Submission" button.
- Note: All the information entered should be factually correct. Mistakes while filling the KEAM 2021 application form or if you have given any wrong information, then it will affect your eligibility to write the exam, for seeking admission or your claim for reservation under any category. Therefore all the details in the application are to be filled accurately.
- Save and Submit: Read and if you agree then select all the checkbox in the declaration section and click on "Final Submission" button to proceed with KEAM 2021 Fee payment.
- Step 11: The New page will be displayed, from where you can find the link to fee payment. To pay the KEAM 2021 Application Fee click on "Pay Application Fee" button.
Step 12: Two modes of payment are there to pay the Application Fee, which are:
- Online Payment - Credit Card/Debit Card or Net banking.
- E-Challan (Offline).
- Online payment can be made through internet banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card. If you are willing to make the payment through the online mode, then select the "Online Payment" option and click on "Proceed to Pay"button. If payment is unsuccessful, a message to that effect will display on the screen.
- To make the payment in offline mode the candidate must download and take the printout of the e-challan by clicking on “Print e-challan” link.
Sending the printout of the application form:
The following documents should be attached along with the application form in the same order given below:
- The first page of print-out of Application Form of KEAM 2021 with the coloured photograph pasted (same as uploaded online) on it. It must also be duly attested by a Government Gazetted Officer/Head of Institution.
- Nativity/Domicile Certificate.
- Age Proof.
- Original Course Certificate along with the Self Attested copy of Marks list (for those who are studying Sanskrit in 10+2).
- Original Community/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, ( for availing reservation).
- Original Income Certificate (for fee concession / EC status).
- Proof of Special Reservation, if claimed.
Address to send the printout and the required documents:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Pincode - 695001, Kerala India.
Payment via E-Challan can be made at:
- Selected branches of State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
- All head and sub-post offices in Kerala
- After receiving the payment, the bank/post office will make the necessary entries in their online portal as well on the e-challan form.
- If the e-challan payment is successful, the “Payment Application Fee” would turn green.
- The income of Scheduled Tribe: Those of you who come under Scheduled Tribe (ST) and have an annual family income below INR 40,000/- are exempted from the payment of application fee. But to do so they have to produce the "income certificate" and "caste certificate" issued by the Revenue Authorities.
KEAM 2021 Application Fee Details:
|General||Scheduled Caste (SC)||Scheduled Tribe(ST)|
Engineering OR B.Pharm OR
Engineering and B.Pharm
Architecture OR Medical OR
Architecture and Medical
Both (a) & (b)
- Acknowledgement: You should take at least 2 print-outs of the online successfully submitted application form which contains all the information submitted by you.
- Submission Mode: The submitted KEAM 2021 application form printout has to be sent to the CEE along with the documents which are applicable via speed post/registered post or hand delivery to Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Pincode – 695 001, Kerala, India.