JoSAA 2019 Registration
Registration Date: JoSAA 2019 online registration has commenced from 16th June 2019. Candidates should refer to the JoSAA 2019 dates and register before the deadline which is 25th June 2019. You will have to register yourselves and choose their preferred courses and JoSAA 2019 participating institutes.
How to Register for JoSAA Counselling?
Follow the steps mentioned below to complete JoSAA 2019 registration:
Step 1: JoSAA 2019 Registration
- Log into your JoSAA account and submit the JEE Main 2019 roll number and password. Candidates who have qualified and registered for JEE Advanced 2019 will have to use their JEE Advanced 2019 password. If not, then the JEE Main password will be sufficient.
- Once you have logged in, your personal details will be retrieved from the JEE Main 2019 application form. However, candidates should ensure the auto-generated information is apt and correct. Communicate with the conducting authority in case of any discrepancy.
- Candidates will be required to compulsorily change their password. While setting up the new password, the candidates will have to set a security question.
- At this stage, the candidates will be able to modify their contact details.
- Check whether all the information is correct and click on “Submit Changes”.
Step 2: Filling of Choices
Step 3: Locking of Choices
Step 4: Payment of JoSAA 2019 Fees
Once the registration is done, the candidates can go ahead with step 2, 3 and 4 of the counselling process.
Documents required for registration
Following documents required for the registration for JoSAA 2019.
- 3 Passport size photos
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
- Admit Card of JEE 2019
- Score Card of JEE Main 2019
- Score Card of JEE Advanced 2019
- Fee Payment Challan as a Proof of Seat Acceptance
- Valid ID proof
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 12th Marks Sheet
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for PwD (if applicable)
- Registration cum Locked Choices for Seat Allotment
- DS Certificate (if applicable)
- OCI Certificate or PIO Card (if applicable)
- Passport (Foreign Nationals)
Points to Remember
The following points are a reminder for the students to ensure before the registration.
- Check the eligibility criteria for JoSAA 2019 before registering for the same.
- Candidates who qualify JEE Main and JEE Advanced will be deemed eligible to participate in JoSAA 2019 for IITs. On the other hand, the candidates who have qualified JEE Main only will only be aligible to apply for NITs, IIITs and GFTIs.
- The list of available choices will be based on the candidate’s score in JEE Main/ JEE Advanced and will be automatically displayed after the candidates successfully register themselves, so they should keep checking JoSAA 2019 Schedule for any updates.
- Before locking the choices, the candidates will be allowed to modify the selected choices during a specified window.
- For the counselling purpose, personal and academic information of the candidate will get retrieved from the JEE Main registration database.