To apply for the JESNU Exam, a candidate has to apply online only i.e he or she cannot apply for the JESNU exam by online methods. Details regarding the entire procedure to fill the form, the application process is provided below.
JESNU Application Process 2021
Candidates are required to submit the JESNU application form 2021 through online mode. JESNU 2021 online application form will be available on the WBJEEB official website. Candidates need to have a unique mobile number and Email Id as all the future communication will be done to the registered mobile number only.
JESNU 2021 Application Process - Step-wise
- Step 1: Candidates need to visit the WBJEEB official website for filling the JESNU online application form.
- Step 2: Candidates will have to enter necessary details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- Step 3: Candidates have to enter a password and choose a security question.
- Step 4: Application number will be generated, at this stage candidates can log out or continue to the next step.
- Step 5: Candidates are required to fill various personal information like Nationality, Income category, Address, Choice of examination zones, academic detail.
- Step 6: Before clicking on the submit button candidates are advised to review all the details and make changes if necessary.
- Step 7: Upload relevant documents/certificates and upload images.
- Step 8: Pay the application fee.
- Step 9: On successful completion of payment, the candidate shall automatically be directed to the new page for downloading the ‘Confirmation Page’.
- Step 10: Take a print out of the application form for future use.