ISRO 2019 Exam Application Process
The Application Process details for ISRO 2019 Exam are given below:
Date: Candidates may visit the official ISRO website at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications online between 26th December 2018 to 15th January 2019 for the recruitment for the posts of Scientists/ Engineer for Civil, Architecture, Electrical, Ref. and Air-Conditioning. For the other posts, the schedule will be released shortly.
Mode: Applications will be received online only.
Login: Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be used to log in and download the application form.
ID: E-mail ID of the applicant will have to compulsorily be given in the application form.
No Objection Certificate: The online application has to be followed-up with a 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Register number.
ISRO 2019 Application Process - Procedure (Common for all Posts):
- Step 1: Candidates are required to visit ISRO official website, click on the "click here to apply" link to fill the ISRO 2019 application form.
- Step 2: A new page for all the posts which are available in ISRO 2018 recruitment application will be displayed. Click on the appropriate link for which you are applying.
- Step 3: The application form will appear. Candidates are required to fill their Personal Details such as Full Name, Email Id, Gender, Category, Father's Name and candidates are required to upload their recent Photographs and Signature. Click on "Next Step" to complete this process.
- Step 4: Candidates are required to fill in their Date of Birth, Communication Address, Choose the Exam Centre and click on "Next Step" to complete this process.
- Step 5: Candidates are required to enter their Education Qualification details and candidates have to fill in marks obtained in each semester in their academics. Click on "Next Step" to proceed further.
- Step 6: Candidates are required to verify the information submitted. If correct, candidates are required to submit their ISRO 2019 application form or go to previous steps and make corrections.
- Step 7: To complete the ISRO 2019 application process, candidates need to make payment INR 100. The ISRO 2019 application form fee can be paid through online (Credit/Debit/Net Banking) modes.
ISRO 2019 Application Fee
Fee: There will be an Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application.
Payment: Candidates may make the payment online using Internet Banking/Debit Card or offline by visiting the nearest SBI Branch.
Date: Candidates, after submitting their application, can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment.