If you are looking for an Integrated course in Management, your search should end here. iNBSAT offers an opportunity to study Integrated BBA + MBA at Narayana Business School. Read more iNBSAT in this exam.
- What is iNBSAT?
- iNBSAT 2021 Important Dates
- iNBSAT 2021 Eligibility
- iNBSAT 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- iNBSAT 2021 Application Form
- iNBSAT 2021 Exam Centres
- iNBSAT 2021 Admit Card
- iNBSAT 2021 Results
- iNBSAT Contact Details
What is iNBSAT?
iNBSAT is a national level entrance exam conducted by Narayana Business School for admissions in 5 years Integrated BBA + MBA PROGRAMS. The application form will be available only online.
The candidates can appear for iNBSAT only once and the score will be valid only for admissions in Integrated BBA + MBA course batch of 2021-23.
Admission through iNBSAT will be on a first come, first serve basis and there is no reservation policy.
|Full Form||Integrated Narayana Business School Aptitude Test|
|Courses Offered||Integrated BBA + MBA|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Exam Fee||INR 1000|
|Contact Number||844 8444 981|
iNBSAT 2021 Important Dates
The registration process for iNBSAT is going on on the official website. The important dates for the examination are tabulated below:
|Last date to register||Jun 25, 2021|
|iNBSAT 2021 exam date||Jun 27, 2021|
|Merit list declaration||Jul 6, 2021|
iNBSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to appear for the iNBSAT 2021 examination, for admission to the integrated BBA+MBA program offered at the university must ensure that they satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should have qualified class 12 (HSSC) examination with a minimum aggregate score of 45%
- For SC/ST candidates, the minimum marks required is 40% aggregate in graduation (any stream).
- Candidates who possess a diploma (equivalent to HSSC/12th standard passing certificate), issued by a competent authority with a minimum aggregate of 45% (40% for applicants belonging to the reserved categories), are eligible for the iNBSAT 2021 exam.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to have appeared in the iNBSAT entrance examination conducted by the Narayana Business School.
- The candidates will also have to qualify the NBS Personal Interview.
iNBSAT 2021 Application Form
iNBSAT Application Form is available online till Jun 25, 2021. The candidates are advised to fill the online application as soon as possible to avoid the last minute rush.
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Register yourself using a valid email address and mobile number.
- Step 3: Verify the OTP received on the mobile number provided.
- Step 4: Fill all the necessary information as guided in the application form
- Step 5: Upload all the necessary documents.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee.
- Step 7: Submit the final application form and save a draft for future reference.
iNBSAT 2021 Exam Centres
iNBSAT is a Home-based Online Proctored Test. The candidates will not be required to travel to an exam centre, but they are required to follow the instructions given by the conducting authorities.
iNBSAT 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
- The candidate is required to report online by 10:45 a.m. to undergo user ID, password and ID proof verification.
- After 11.00 AM, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the iNBSAT 2021.
- Duration of the test is 60 minutes, i.e. from 11.00 am to 12.00 noon.
- The iNBSAT 2021 will automatically close at 12.00 noon. NO EXTRA TIME, under any circumstances, will be given to a candidate.
- The candidate found using any unfair means will forfeit her/his chance of being considered for admission and will be debarred from receiving iNBSAT 2021 scores.
iNBSAT 2021 Admit Card
As iNBSAT 2021 is an Online Proctored Test, the admit card will be available to the candidates once they have successfully registered for the exam.
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card the candidates are advised to inform the authorities immediately. They can reach out to the authorities on the helpline number 844 8444 981 or mail the issue on [email protected]
iNBSAT 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The candidates will be given 60 minutes to attempt the iNBSAT 2021 question paper. The exam will be held in online mode, as a remote-proctored test. The question paper will have questions to test a candidate’s aptitude in Verbal Ability, Mathematics, IQ, and Abstract Reasoning.
The division of questions and the overall structure of the iNBSAT 2021 exam is shown below:
|Sections||No. of questions||Total marks|
Some of the important highlights of the iNBSAT exam pattern 2021 are:
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Duration of the test||1 hour|
|Type of questions||Objective/MCQs|
|Marks for every correctly answered question||1|
Note: Candidates found resorting to unfair means or malpractices during the exam will be disqualified from the admission process.
How can I prepare for iNBSAT 2021?
There are a number of books and reference material available online or offline for the candidates to prepare for undergraduate level aptitude tests.
A few books and reference materials that can help candidates to prepare for iNBSAT 2021 are mentioned below.
- Word Power Made Easy New Revised & Expanded Edition by Norman Lewis
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R S Aggarwal
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- UGAT: BBA/BCA/BHM/Integrated MBA Exam Guide
iNBSAT 2021 Results
The results for iNBSAT will be announced on Jul 06, 2021. The candidates are advised to visit the official website to check the results. The authorities will not release the iNBSAT 2021 answer key. The scores published by the NBS shall be final and shall not be subject to any appeal or revaluation.
The cut off for admission in NBS is 60%. The candidates should ensure that they clear the cut off for admission in NBS.
Shortlisting for Personal Interview
The candidates will be shortlisted for further admission process (Personal Interview) based on their overall iNBSAT Score. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for PI dates.
The cut-off for shortlisting is calculated based on their overall iNBSAT Score.
It is mandatory to attend PI to be eligible for admission to any UG programs. Only the candidate who attends iNBSAT + PI shall be considered as eligible for generation of final merit/wait/reject list. The candidate who remains absent for any one of the component/test will be ineligible for the selection process
iNBSAT Contact Details
In case of doubts or queries, the candidates can use the below-mentioned details to reach out to the concerned authorities:
Address: Narayana Business School
Sarkhej Bavla Road, Nr. Sanathal Cir,
Sanathal, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 382210
Contact Number: 844 8444 981
Email Address: [email protected]