Steps to apply for IMU CET Online
Follow these steps to apply for IMU CET 2021 exam.
- Candidates who are eligible must visit the official website of Indian Maritime University (IMU CET 2021) for the Application Form Link.
- Click on the Apply Online Link on the home page of IMU CET 2021. The IMU CET 2021 Application Form appears that the applicant is required to fill in.
- Candidate needs to fill all the required details in the IMU CET 2021 application form.
- Check and verify all the details before submitting the IMU CET 2021 form.
- Upload a recent photo and signature as per the specifications of IMU CET 2021.
- Attach the required documents such as mark sheets on the official website of IMU CET 2021.
- Click the Submit button to submit the details.
- The candidates are required to pay INR 1000 for General and INR 700 for SC/ST application fee by providing bank slip details or pay it online using credit/debit/online banking.
- Candidate needs to take the print out of the application fee and keep it for future reference.
Documents Required for filling the IMU CET Application Form
Candidates are required to upload the following list of documents while filling the IMU CET 2021 application form:
Certificate of proof of reserved category.
High school passing certificate or any other proof of age.
Certificate showing the passing of an H.S.C exam.
Provisional certificate in case of graduation passing.
Any other documents as needed.