Step-wise Instructions on How to fill the Application form for GPAT
Candidates can get GPAT 2020 Application Form on the official website of AICTE. GPAT 2020 Registration will begin from November 1, 2019 and last date of submission of application is December 7, 2019.
GPAT Application Process 2020
Step-by-step procedure to complete registration process for GPAT 2020 examination is provided here.
|GPAT 2020 Application Form Availability date||November 1, 2019|
|Last date for submitting Application form of GPAT 2020||December 7, 2019|
Application Process Prerequisites
Below are the prerequisites before applying for GPAT:
- Internet connectivity: Candidates need to have a computer with good Internet connectivity so that there is no breakage of the Internet during GPAT registration.
- Educational details: Candidates should make sure that they remember all of their qualification details as they need to enter them while registering for GPAT 2020 Exam.
- Photo upload: Candidates need to upload their scanned photo while registering, hence they should keep ready a clearly scanned photo taken on a white background. Size of this photo should be 140 x 160 (≤ 60 KB).
- Signature upload: GPAT 2020 candidates need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready a clearly scanned signature done on a white background. Size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (≤ 30 KB).
- E-mail: A Valid e-mail id which you will be using at least for next 6 months. All communication will be done on this e-mail id which you will enter while registering for GPAT 2020.
- Phone: A valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number.
- Online Payment: A valid Credit / Debit card in case you want to pay online.
- Generating challan: A Printer connected to your system as you will have to print 3 copies of challan in case you are planning to pay offline by cash at the bank.
How to apply for GPAT 2020?
- Check the official website to register for GPAT 2020
- Register for Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number.
- Candidate should supply all the details while filling online application form and is also required to create a "Password" and choose "Security Question" and enter his/her answer.
- After successful submission of personal details, an Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining steps of GPAT 2020 Application Form and will also be required for all future correspondence.
- For the ease in log in process, one can click on remember the password option. Then, a candidate will be able to login directly with the respective system generated Application Number and created Password.
Step 2: Complete your Application Form. Candidate can log in with their system generated Application Number and created Password for completing the Application Form.
- Upload Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph and Candidate Signature: Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/ JPEG format. Size of a scanned photograph should be between 10 KB to 200 KB. 1. Size of the scanned signature should be between 4 KB to 30 KB.
- The photograph should be coloured or black/ white (but clear contrast).
Note: Upload the correct Photograph and Signature as the facility for correction in images will not be given.
- Pay Examination Fee by SBI MOPS (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/ eChallan): Payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan: A candidate has to select Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking option to pay application fee and follow online instruction to complete payment of the fee.
- After successful payment, a candidate will be able to print their Confirmation Page.
- In case your Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, then that transaction would be cancelled and your amount will be refunded to candidate's account within a few business days.
- However, a candidate has to make another transaction, in case his/her Confirmation Page is not generated.
GPAT Application Fee can be paid through two modes:
- Online mode
- Offline mode
- Method: Candidates can select online payment mode to pay GPAT registration fee and make the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
- Procedure: Once a candidate makes his/her payment, he/she will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS. Once they have received successful payment confirmation, then they can proceed with the remaining part of GPAT registration process.
Offline (Cash Payment in SBI bank)
- Generating Challan: Candidate can select an option of paying by cash at any SBI bank branches. Once they select this option, they will see a challan on their screen with their details already filled in it.
- Payment in Bank: Candidates need to take 3 print out of this challan, fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and they must walk into their nearest SBI bank branch with cash.
- Alert: Cash deposit will be accepted only from the next day of their GPAT 2020 Challan generation.