Steps to fill the application form for GMAT
GMAT 2019 Application Process
Candidates can know about entire GMAT exam application process clearly after reading this segment.
GMAT 2019 Application Form
GMAT 2019 application can be filled during any part of a year. Generally, students have some confusions regarding GMAT form filling. This section deals about it and after reading this segment a candidate will be completely free of ambiguity.
Important Elements of GMAT Application
Candidates aspiring to give GMAT exam must apply for it only through online mode. Moreover, candidates must see to that they satisfy all conditions provided in GMAT eligibilty criteria before applying for the exam.
Applicants must first register and create an account. After that they have to login using their login credentials - user id and password to apply.
They can save their login credentials to make logging in process easier.
Aspirants have an option to assign a test date and an exam centre as per their convenience. A prospective candidate would assign his or her exam date based on the preparation time he or she has.
GMAT 2019 Application - Altering Dates
A candidate must carefully assign the date and exam centre. Anyway, if a candidate wants to change or alter previously scheduled dates he or she is entitled to do so.
An aspirant can re-attempt the test within 16 days. Above all, an aspirant can take GMAT exam 5 times in a year.
Applicants can apply either by sending mail or registering in the official website.
NOTE: Candidates should be knowing the eligibility, GMAT exam dates, and exam centers before proceeding with the application process.
Steps to submit the GMAT 2019 application form
GMAT Application Process Step Wise Procedure
Login with credentials
Personal Information and details
Payment of application fee
- Final stage
Step 1: Registration
Official Website: Visit the official website of GMAT 2019 to apply for GMAT examination.
- Details: Click on the take GMAT 2019 test and fill the personal details and contact details.
Step 2: Login with credentials
Website: Go to the homepage of GMAT 2019 official website and click on TAKE TEST.
Login: Login with User ID and Password that was used for creating account.
Step 3: Basic details
Redirect: The candidate is redirected to the application process which consists of 7 sections.
- Details: The candidate has to enter all the personal details like first name, middle name and surname as shown below.
- Email: Next, Candidate has to fill valid email address to get notifications like payment details, confirmation acknowledgement and booked slot location details.
Step 4: Personal Information and details
Contact Details: In personal information section candidate has to enter all contact details.
Qualification Details: After this, a candidate has to fill date of birth and gender and after that qualification details and year of passing.
Step 5: Verification
- The candidate has to preview all his/her personal information and details at once and click on "Save Profile".
Step 6: Booking slot
Next, A list of available GMAT 2019 Test Centers will be displayed.
Candidate can choose the date and examination location from the drop list.
Once the convenient GMAT 2019 test centre is selected, click on the Next button as shown below.
Step 7: Confirmation details
- Further, a screen is displayed with examination details, slot booking with time and date as shown below.
Steps 8: Payment of application fee
- The application fee for the GMAT 2019 exam is USD $250/-, the candidate has to check official website for exact application fee as the value of Indian currency against dollars keeps fluctuating.
The payment has to be done online using the available options provided below:
Steps 9: Final stage
- Candidate gets a confirmation email with booked slot details and Payment info. Applicants can save these for future reference.