Candidates would need to pay the application to complete GAT Application Form. Without the payment of fee, their application would be considered incomplete.
GITAM GAT Application Process 2020
Candidates can register for GITAM GAT either in online mode or offline mode before March 30, 2020. Application fees for male applicants and female candidates will be INR 1000/- and INR 600/- respectively. Details and application form should be filled correctly and carefully. If at any stage, it is found that a candidate is not eligible for the admission, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Application fees will be accepted through net banking, debit card or credit card on online mode and a Demand draft of INR 150/- through offline mode.
GAT 2020 Registration
GAT Application Form can be filled in both online and offline modes. Online mode specification is given below:
Details of Online Mode:
A step-by-step online procedure of payment for GAT 2020 is given below and the steps need to be witnessed very carefully before applying online.
- Step 1: Visit official website of GAT i.e. http://gitam.edu
- Step 2: Upon landing on the home page, you should look for "GAT 2020" tab and click on it.
- Step 3: After clicking on required tab, you will land on registration page. You will need to fill the form with your name and contact details. Afterwards, Login ID and password will be sent to your registered mobile number via SMS.
- Step 4: Then, you have to use these credentials to log in for filling the form furthermore.
- Step 5: Do fill all the fields marked with * and provide correct information about your academic career and biodata in the form.
- Step 6: Next step is to upload the documents. You have to upload a recent color scanned copy of your photograph and signature. Images must be in JPG format and can have a maximum size of 50KB.
- Step 7: After filling in all details, candidates need to do fee payment via Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Step 8: Once all process is completed, click on submit button.
- Step 9: Applicants must check for correctness of information in the form. Once form is submitted, information cannot be changed.
- Step 10: They can take a print out of form after filling in all details and also payment slip for proof of acknowledgment
Some basic standards for uploading photo:
- Photograph to be uploaded should not be very old. Photographs while wearing cap/sunglasses should be avoided.
- Photo specification: Colour and Passport size
- File Format: Jpg
- File size: It should be greater than 4 but less than 50 kb.
- Dimensions: 4 cm (width) * 4 cm (height).
Offline Mode Specification:
Before filling the GAT 2020 Form in offline mode, check the below-mentioned step-by-step procedure very carefully to avoid any error in registration process.
- Step 1: Applicants can obtain by post from director-admissions by sending a request with candidate's name with complete mailing address.
- Step 2: This must be sent with a demand draft for INR 150/- drawn in favor of "GITAM University" payable at Visakhapatnam from any nationalized bank.
- Step 3: They need to fill details and attach a recent color passport size photograph along with other necessary documents.
- Step 4: Candidates can take a photocopy of the filled application form and also DD for proof of acknowledgment.