Q Apply for TS ICET

i'm from Kerala, what procedures should i undergo to apply for TS ICET 2017?

Asked by Rohan,
A Answer By: GetmyuniEnterprise,

It is required for you to submit a local/Non-local certificate if you do not belong to Telangana, for the officials to study in a Telangana Educational Institution. (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date, to be eligible for the TS ICET exam.