Application Form will be available on the official website i.e. csirnet.nta.nic.in tentatively from the third week of March, 2021, till the fourth week of April, 2021. The mode of the entire application process will be online. The registration fee too will be accepted online only, through Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
CSIR NET 2021 Application Process
The application process requires the candidates to give essential information such as name, address, birth date, pin code, mail address, phone number, etc. The candidates are also required to upload documents which are significant to mark the completion of the application process. Given below are the details on how to fill the application form.
While filling the application form, candidates need to keep the following CSIR NET 2021 particulars ready:
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Qualifying Degree Certificate
Steps to Fill CSIR NET 2021 Application Form Highlights
|Step 1||Visiting the official site|
|Step 2||Link for Applying Online|
|Step 4||Option Entry|
|Step 5||Personal Details|
|Step 6||Communication Details|
|Step 7||Permanent Address|
|Step 8||Qualifying Degree Details|
|Step 9||Documents to upload|
How to fill CSIR NET 2021 Application Form?
Step 1: Visit the Official Site
- First, the candidates have to keep ready all the required documents before filling the form.
- Then the candidates have to visit the official site of CSIR NET 2021.
Step 2: Apply Online
- Candidates can find the below image as shown on their screen.
- Then the candidates have to click on Apply online to begin the CSIR NET 2021 Application Process.
Step 3: CSIR NET 2021 Registration
- The candidates have to click on Register here to register for the examination.
- Then the applicants will be redirected to another page for registration.
- Email & Phone: Enter the E-mail ID, mobile number carefully as future communication will happen through this.
- Password: Candidates have to choose a password with length in between 6-15 with at least 1 alphabet, 1 digit, and 1 special character.
- Applicants will receive an OTP for their email and phone which is valid for 30 minutes. It should be entered here.
Step 4: Option Entry for CSIR NET 2021 Application
- Exam category: First, the candidates have to select the option to which he/she is applying for, i.e., either JRF or Lecturership or both JRF and Lecturership.
- Subject: Second, select the subject which you want to appear for like chemistry, physics etc.
- Exam Centre: The candidates have to select the exam centre from the list.
- Medium of Exam: The candidates have the choice of selecting the language for the question paper (Hindi or English).
Step 5: Personal Details
- Here the candidates have to enter their personal details such as
- Phone Number
- Father and Mother name
- Caste Category
- PWD status
Step 6: Communication Details (Mailing Address)
- Following details have to be entered in this section:
Step 7: Permanent Address
- If the candidate's present and permanent address are same, then check in below box, else enter the permanent address.
Step 8: Qualifying Degree Details
- Enter the candidate's
- Qualifying Degree.
- Bachelor degree's Month and Year of passing.
- Bachelor degree's Obtained marks.
- Bachelor degree's Maximum or total marks.
- Qualifying degree's Enrollment month and date.
- University/ Institute
- Result Status
Step 9: Documents Upload
- Candidates have to upload the following document in JPEG/JPG format:
- Qualifying Degree Certificates
- After entering all the documents, it will be displayed as shown below.
Step 10: Preview
- The candidates are advised to check the preview of the CSIR NET 2021 application form and ensure whether all the entered details are correct or not.
- If the details are wrong, the candidates can edit the CSIR NET 2021 online application form immediately.
- Else, the candidates can proceed to CSIR NET 2021 Payment Process by clicking the "Proceed to payment button".
Step 11: Payment
- Here the candidates have to choose the payment mode and enter the details according to that like card number, expiry date, card holder's name etc.
- With this step, the CSIR NET 2021 Application form filling is successfully completed.