NTA is conducting CMAT Registration Process since 2018, instead of AICTE. Graduates in any discipline can apply for the entrance exam. Candidates need to follow the application process thoroughly to register successfully for CMAT Exam 2021. Application Form is one of the key documents to submit for successful registration of CMAT Exam.
Application Form should be error-free in every aspect and all mandatory details in application form need to be filled up before candidates click on the final submission button. Steps involved in the filling of CMAT 2021 Application Form should be followed by every aspirant because downloading of admit card depends entirely on the proper filling of the application form.
Here are details related to the application process which will help you to understand the end to end methodology of filling Application Form for CMAT exam 2021.
CMAT 2021 application will be available on the official website. Candidates who wish to get into management programs offered by participating universities can visit the official website and need to start filling CMAT 2021 Application Form. Candidates need to check out CMAT 2021 exam dates to be familiar with the complete schedule of the events. Steps involved in Application Process are as follows:
- Online Registration
- Filling details
- Scanning and Uploading Photo and Signature
- Payment of Application Fee by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm.
Before filling the CMAT form it is important to have these details in your mind.
- Application Dates: CMAT 2021 Application Form has been released on December 23, 2020 and the last date to submit an application form is on January 30, 2021.
- Application Form Availability: Application form will be available on the official NTA-CMAT website. It must be filled only if the candidate fulfils eligibility criteria prescribed by conducting body.
- Registration mode: Application form will be accessible through Online mode. All candidates who are eligible and interested in appearing can register.
- Process: When a candidate finishes registration, he/she will have to enter the password along with ID to fill the application form.
- Password Generation: Once the Application form is submitted, a new password of six digits will be created. Passwords will be sent as email or through an SMS to a candidate.
|Application form release date||December 23, 2020|
|Application form close date||January 30, 2021|
How to submit an Application Form?
Filling the application form for CMAT involves different steps and the first step of filling Application Form is Online Registration. Steps involved in Online Registration are given as below:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates need to visit official CMAT 2021 website for registration of CMAT 2021.
- Candidates need to Click On "New Candidate Registration" and continue with Application Form for CMAT 2021.
- Aspirants need to register for Online Application Form and need to note down system generated Application Number.
- Applicants should fill all details in Online Application Form and are also required to create a password and choose a security question. A snapshot is given below for reference.
- After successful submission of personal details, an application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining steps to fill the application form and will also be required for all future correspondence.
- In the future, you can use the same credentials to log in.
Step 2: CMAT 2021 Application Form fill up
- Creating a password is of utmost importance. Select a password that is difficult to find. It is not advisable to have your name or DOB as your password.
- While filling up Application Form candidates need to fill their details such as educational qualification, age etc. moreover students have to select their exam Centers as well.
- In Application Form the above-mentioned fields need to be filled up properly and apart from this candidates have a choice of filling up to 3 exam centres in Application Form.
- Once all details are properly filled applicants need to cross-check once before clicking on the final submit button. Once a preview is done candidates can click on the "submit" button which will be displayed at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Submission of Scanned Documents
After filling up the form candidates can proceed to the next section that includes specifications of uploading photo and signature. Uploading format of Photo and signature is mentioned below:
- Candidates need to upload scanned images of Photograph and Signature which should be in JPG/ JPEG format. Size of a scanned photograph should be between 10 KB to 200 KB and the size of scanned signature should be between 4 KB to 30 KB.
- A photograph should be coloured or black/ white (but clear contrast).
Note: Applicants need to upload correct Photograph and Signature as the facility for correction in images will not be given.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
The procedure for filling the application fee needs to be followed by every candidate. Steps involving Application Fee procedure are as follows:
- Candidates need to pay Examination Fee by SBI MOPS (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/) where he/she has to select Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking option to pay an application fee and need to follow the online instructions to complete the payment of a fee.
- After successful payment, applicants will be able to print Confirmation Page. Candidates need to take a print out of receipt for future reference.
Note: In case Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction will be cancelled and the amount will be refunded to candidate's account and then he/she has to make another transaction.
Applicants can use any of the following methods to pay the application fee of CMAT.
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Remember the last date of the successful transaction of the fee is December 11, 2020. The details of the fee are tabulated below.
|General||INR 2000/-||INR 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/PWD/OBC (NCL)||INR 1000/-||
Please note that the fee for transgender candidates is INR 1000/-.
Steps of paying Application Fee Online is notified below:
- Step 1: Candidate can select Online Payment mode and then need to do payment using Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking.
- Step 2: Once the Applicant has received the successful payment confirmation, he/she can proceed with the remaining part of the registration process.
- Step 3: Applicants can pay application fees via Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card.
- Step 4: Once payment is successfully done, the candidate will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS.
Documents for Registration Process
Candidates need to keep ready a few details and documents before they proceed for CMAT Application Process 2021. It is mandatory to upload the following documents at the time of form-filling.
- A computer with good internet connectivity
- All educational qualification details
- 3 copies of bank challan (in case of offline payment)
A scanned copy of photograph and signature need to be uploaded as per the format specified below:
|Photo||140 x 160||≤60Kb||JPEG/JPG|
|Signature||60 x 90||≤30Kb||JPEG/JPG|
CMAT Registration Process Specifications
Candidates need to follow some specifications before filling Application Form and specifications are highlighted below:
- Applicants will require a valid email ID which should be active for the next 6 months from date of CMAT Registration. All official communication will be done on this provided email id.
- A valid mobile number is required for receiving official information via SMS.
- A valid Debit card/Credit card is required in case mode of payment is online.