Application form for CETPPMC 2019:
The application form will be available in the month of April. The students who are interested in applying for CETPPMC 2019 are required to fill in the application form to appear for the examination after fulfilling the eligibility criteria and submit the application form as defined in the steps below.
There are two ways to receive the application form for the CETPPMC 2019 examination. The candidate can either fill up the application form given in the Information Brochure by their respective centers or download the admission form from these websites—www.pimsmmm.com and www.smvmch.com.
Application Fees for CETPPMC:
The examination fee for CETPPMC 2019 is Rs 1000/- through the debit or credit cards or through net banking.
The applicants can pay the fee of 1050/- through a Demand Draft written in favor of ‘PLRMMDCWA’ (Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association) payable at Pondicherry.
Apply Online for CETPPMC 2019
Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges 2019 will be conducted in the month of May as per the official notification. The exam will be conducted by Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental College Welfare Association.
- The candidate is required to visit the official website of CETPPMC 2019.
- Then click on Apply Online to start filling the application form.
- Once the candidate has submitted all the details, the username and a password will be sent to the candidate via mail for future login purpose.
- Now the candidate is required to pay the application fee as demanded and take out a print of the fee receipt.
- The candidate should then send the same to the address mentioned below for successfully completing the application form process.
The Application Fees for CETPPMC 2019 exam is around INR 650 which the candidate is supposed to pay by DD in favor of “PLRMMDCWA”