Steps to submit BEEE 2019 Online Application Form.
Steps to submit BEEE 2019 Offline Application Form
BEEE 2019 Application Process:
Mode: There are two ways in which a candidate can apply for BEEE 2019 examination. Candidate can choose either online or offline mode of application.
Application Form: The candidates can fill the application form of BEEE 2019 examination from 2nd December 2018 and the last date of submitting the application form is 8th April 2019.
Aspirants who wish to apply through online mode can go and register on the official website (www.bharathuniv.ac.in) and candidates can visit the office of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) to avail the form offline.
Steps to apply for BEEE 2019 in online mode:
Step 1: Sign up / Sign in
The candidates must log on to the official website of BEEE 2019 to create a new ID.
The existing user can log on to it or the new user can sign up for the application form.
- At the time of registration, one must enter the personal details such as name, email ID, gender, state, mobile number, etc.
A unique User ID and Password will be sent to your registered email ID from BIHER.
Step 2: Activation of new registration
- The candidate will receive the login details like username and password to their registered mobile numbers and email IDs only after successful registration.
Candidates have to enter details such as their full name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, nationality, as asked in the specific fields.
Step 3: Exam centre choice filling
- Candidates need to choose the course and select the choices of specialization(Branch). There are an overall 22 courses and candidates can choose 3 out of them.
Step 4: Address details of the candidate
- Candidates need to provide their address, district, state and other details regarding your permanent address. Candidates must also provide an alternative number.
Note: Provide all the details correctly and it has to be checked before submission.
Step 5: Academic details of the candidate
- Candidates must provide their educational qualifications carefully. They need to enter the class 10th and 12th marks and the year of passing.
Step 6: Mode of exam and venue
- Candidates can select the mode of examination in this step. They can opt for both online(Computer Based Test) or offline(Pen & Paper) mode.
There are a total of 114 centres which conducts BEE 2019 examination. Candidates can choose any three centres based on their preference and feasibility as shown below.
Step 7: Uploading Photograph and Signature
Image: Upload passport sized photograph (size should be less than 1 Mb with the dimension of 3.5 X 4.5 cm and the only .jpg format is allowed).
Signature: Scanned signature image to be uploaded (Size should be less than 1 Mb with the dimension of 3.5 X 1.5 cm and the only .jpg format is allowed).
Step 8: Payment
- After the application details are provided and all the registration formalities are done, the candidates are required to make the payment of BEEE 2019 application fee online by using a debit card, credit card or net banking.
Steps to submit the offline application form for BEEE 2019:
The candidates must get the application form from Bharath University, Chennai, to apply for BEEE 2019 written exam.
The application fee of INR 950/- the candidate must pay on Bharath University, Chennai.
The payment of the BEEE 2019 application fee in favour of Bharath University payable at Chennai.
The candidate will have to fill all the details as asked in the BEEE application form and submit it to the correct address as specified in the brochure.