Manipal Academy of Higher Education provides the slot booking facility for the convenience of the candidate so they can select their slot according to their preference to appear for MET.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) is an esteemed institution for candidates to pursue their engineering. The slot booking process is an important process conducted that is conducted before the examination is conducted. They will conduct the slot booking for MET on a first-come-first-serve basis. The candidates can book the slot for MET Exam from Manipal Online Test Booking System (OTBS). Applicants who will complete MET Slot Booking can download their hall ticket from the official website and are eligible to appear for the entrance test. Applicants can visit the official website of Online Test Booking System - www.manipalotbs.com.
Manipal Slot Booking 2021- Highlights
The applicants who submitted their MET Application form can avail the facilities of slot booking. Candidates must remember that once they book the slot, they cannot change it. The applicants will receive a confirmation mail once they have booked their slots through the Online Test Booking System. In case the slots are not available in the preferred test centre, aspirants will have to choose the slots in an alternate centre.
Documents Required for Manipal Slot Booking 2021
The following documents are required while Slot Booking for Manipal (MET). Candidates can check back on this page for more updates on the requirements:
- Online test booking password
- A photocopy of the submitted application form
Manipal Slot Booking Procedure
The Manipal Slot Booking process for 2021 is very simple. Candidates can do the entire process online. Make sure you keep the requirements in hand so there is no confusion while booking the slot. The candidates must follow the following steps to book the slot for MET. These include:
- Visit the official website of Online Test Booking System - www.manipalotbs.com
- Enter the application number and the OTBS password.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- It will display the homepage on the screen where the candidates can book their seat. Click on the link ‘Book a Seat’.
- Select test name, city, and test centre. Select two dates within a range of 10 days. Once the candidates select these fields, they can find a list of slots to book a seat. The slot availability changes every second. So the candidates must confirm their booking as soon as possible.
- Manipal Slot Booking provides only one minute to confirm the booking. Candidates must check the date, city, centre, time, and confirm the booking within one minute.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button to book a seat or on the ‘Cancel’ button to pick another slot.
- Once the candidates book the slots, they will find their hall-ticket displayed on the screen. The authority will send the hall-ticket via email. They will also send an SMS to the candidates confirming their booking.
Manipal Slot Booking for Second Attempt
The slot booking process for both processes is the same. However, they will charge an additional amount each time the candidate books the slots. Candidates can start the MAHE slot booking for the next attempt on the same day the exam is over for the first attempt.
MET - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be of Indian Nationality.
- They must have passed Class 12 or equivalent exam from a recognized Board or University.
- Applicants must have studied Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects in Class 12.
- Candidates must have chosen Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology or any technical vocational as optional subjects and must have secured 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics, and optional speciality in Class 12.
Highlights of MET
MET stands for the abbreviation of the Manipal Entrance Test. MAHE conducts entrance exam for admission to the candidates for the courses it provides. Candidates can secure admittance at the Manipal Academy of Higher Education based on their rank/score in the Manipal Entrance Test.
|Exam Name||Manipal Entrance Test|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Importance of Manipal Slot Booking
The candidates must book their slot as soon as possible to avoid any last-minute hassle. Before booking their slots, they must check the internet connectivity. Also, they must ensure that the date for which they are booking the slot must not clash with any other exam date. If a candidate does not book their slots, then the university will book the respective slots for them. But the applicants must schedule the exam centre, time and date as per their preference.
FAQs about Manipal Slot Booking
- What in case if a candidate did not book a seat in the slot booking for the MAHE Entrance Exam?
The candidates who did not book the slot can get their admit card, as the university book, the slot for them. They conduct the process on the choice that the candidate makes while filling the application form. Candidates must carry the hard copy of the admit card to enter the exam centres.
- Can I reschedule the slot after confirmation?
No. You cannot change the details of the slots like the exam centre, time and date, once you book the slot.
People Also Search For
- KIITEE Slot Booking
- GRE Slot Booking
- SRM Slot Booking
- BITSAT Slot Booking
- VIT Slot Booking
- TS EAMCET Counselling Slot Booking
- PESSAT Slot Booking
- IELTS Slot Booking