Candidates must access the JOAPS portal using their JOAPS login and JOAPS password to check their admission status and secure a seat in the counseling round. The login details are also important to fill in the JOAPS application form and move forward through the IIT JAM JOAPS admission process.
- What is JOAPS?
- JOAPS 2021 Important Dates
- JOAPS 2021 Login
- How to Download Admission List from JOAPS?
What is JOAPS?
The JAM Online Application Processing System, or JOAPS, is the online portal for IIT JAM, which is a national level entrance exam conducted in an online mode. Candidates can secure admission into MSc or Ph.D. level programs through the IIT JAM exam, and it is held for three hours. There are three kinds of questions appearing on the JAM questions: MCQs, multiple-select questions, and numerical type answer questions.
JOAPS 2021 Important Dates
The table below denotes the important dates related to the JOAPS 2021. Take a look and remember to check back for updates:
|Submission of Application Form for Admission||April 15-28, 2021|
|Declaration of First Admission List||June 16, 2021|
|Declaration of Second Admission List||July 01, 2021|
|Declaration of Third and Final Admission List||July 16, 2021|
|Closure of Admissions||July 20, 2021|
JOAPS 2021 Login
There are two important credentials required for candidates to log into the JOAPS system. It includes the following:
- Enrollment ID - The JAM enrollment ID is sent to the e-mail ID used while registering. It is also sent to the contact number of the candidate.
- Password - During the registration process, the candidate must select a password for future login use.
Retrieving JOAPS Lost Password
The entire process of admission for JAM 2021 required the use of the login ID and password. It is easy for candidates to forget their password or get the password wrong. In such cases, candidates can recover their enrollment ID and password by following the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Log on to the official website for the JOAPS 2021.
- Step 2: Click on "forgot enrollment ID/ Password."
- Step 3: The Following points will be displayed.
- A request for an OTP- This will help you reset the password using an OTP sent to your email ID or mobile number.
- A 'reset the password' option if you have the OTP
- An option to reset your enrollment ID via SMS or email ID
- Step 4: Once done, you can reset the enrollment ID and password and make sure to note it down for future use.
Uses of JOAPS JAM 2021 Login
The JOAPS login details can be used for a number of activities related to the IIT JAM 2021. The list of uses is as follows:
- To fill the JOAPS application form
- For correcting the JOAPS application form
- Checking the status of the JOAPS application form
- Downloading the Admit card for IIT JAM 2021
- Challenging and answer key for IIT JAM 2021
- Downloading the JAM 2021 scorecard and checking the results of the exam
- Overall participation and use during the admission process.
Candidates appearing for the JAM 2021 exam must make sure to go through relevant articles on Getmyuni for more information about the test. Make sure to collect the right materials for study, including question papers and tests, by visiting JOAPS mock test websites or finding the same on Getmyuni. Good luck!
How to Download Admission List from JOAPS?
The final round, admission list for the JOAPS 2021 exam can be downloaded using the following steps:
- Step 1: Log on to the official JOAPS website.
- Step 2: Click on the label 'JOAPS,' and it will redirect you to the JOAPS portal for login.
- Step 3: Use your JOAPS login details such as password and enrollment ID.
- Step 4: Once done, click on the JOAPS third round list.
- Step 5: The admission list will be displayed on your screen. Download and print out the list for future use.