The JEECUP 2020 Answer key has been released on September 16, 2020 for Group B,C,D, F, G, H, I and K1 to K8. The last date to view, download, and challenge the answer key is September 19, 2020.
JEECUP 2020 answer key is released by the Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP at their official website jeecup.nic.in. All applicants can utilize the JEECUP 2020 answer key to calculate their probable score and thereby estimate their qualification chances. As per the exam pattern released by the conducting body, the marking scheme is +4 marks for the correct answer and -1 mark for every wrong answer.
The conducting authority releases 2 answer keys: Preliminary and Final Answer Key. After checking the JEECUP 2020 preliminary answer key, candidates can submit an objection challenge against it with a document proof of the raised concern. For submitting an objection in the answer key, you need to pay an amount of Rs.100/- per objection.
How to Download JEECUP Answer Key 2020?
The official answer key for JEECUP 2020 is released online under candidate login on the official website of JEECUP. You can download it as per the instructions provided below.
- Step 1: Go to the official website and click on the “JEECUP Answer Key” link.
- Step 2: Enter your 'Roll number' as per your UP Polytechnic admit card and the 'Question Booklet Number'.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Submit’ button to login and your answer key will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Download it, and you can cross-check your answers.
How to Challenge the JEECUP Answer Key?
The JEECUP 2020 Provisional Answer key can be challenged. Based on the objections raised the final answer key will be released. Based on the final answer key the JEECUP 2020 Result will be released. The candidates can challenge the answer key by following the steps provided below-
- Visit the official website of JEECUP.
- Click on the Answer key link and then on the "raise objections" option
- Login with the login credentials
- Provide valid proof and evidence for the objections raised.
- Pay the fees of INR 100 per question through online mode.
The candidates will be refunded the amount or the fees if the objections raised are correct. The Final Answer key for JEECUP 2020 will be released after all the objections have been accepted. The last date to raise the objections or challenge the provisional JEECUP 2020 Answer key is September 19, 2020. No candidates will be allowed to challenge the answer key after the final JEECUP 2020 Answer key has released.