The JEE Main Login window helps candidates to apply for the exam. The login details such as Application ID and Password can be used to check the admit card, result, and cut off details. Candidates can log in to the JEE Main exam portal by following the steps provided in the article below. In case a candidate loses their JEE Main Login details, they can follow the steps mentioned below to recover them. The NTA will conduct the JEE Main 2021 second session exam from September 1st to 6th, 2021.
The last date for submitting the online NTA JEE Main Application form starts from the 3rd week of December 2021 to the 3rd week of January 2021 (tentatively). The closing date for the online application fee will be on the 3rd week of January 2021.
JEE Main Login Creation Process 2021
Candidates who wish to apply for the JEE exam must create a login ID. The JEE Main Login ID is the application number, and it will be created once the candidate has successfully registered. The steps below can help you create your JEE Main login ID:
- Step 1 - Visit the official website for the NTA JEE Main. Click on 'Fill JEE Main April 2021 application form'.
- Step 2 - Click on 'Fresh registration only' and head over to the new registration window.
- Step 3 - The Application form instructions page will be displayed. Read the instructions carefully and check the box that states you have understood the instructions.
- Step 4 - Fill in your personal details such as parent's names, date of birth, gender, address, Email ID and mobile number, etc. Click submit when done.
- Step 5 - Once you verify the details entered, click on the final submit. The application number will be displayed on the screen. Candidates must note down this number and log in to their account to complete the application process using their JEE Main Login details.
JEE Main Candidate Login Password Recovery Process
If a candidate has lost or forgotten their password, the same can be recovered by following the steps below. The JEE Main Login password can be retrieved from the official website in the following manner:
- Step 1 - Log on to the official NTA JEE Main website
- Step 2 - Click on the login link, and you will be redirected to the JEE Main login page.
- Step 3 - Under the JEE Main login, 'Forgot password' will be highlighted. Click on it.
- Step 4 - Three options will be displayed to reset your password -
- a) By answering a security question
- b) Verifying a code sent via text message to your registered mobile number
- c) Using a reset link which will be sent to your registered Email ID
- Step 5 - Click to continue and follow the steps to reset the password.
JEE Main Login 2021 Application Number Recovery Process
You require the Application Number and Password to download the admit card. If you forget the Application Number or password, you will be able to recover it by following the steps given below:
- Step 1: Open the admit card page.
- Step 2: Click on the "Download Admit Card of JEE Main #year" link.
- Step 2: Click on the "I can't access my account" link.
- Step 3: You will have to select one of the following options depending on what you want to retrieve:
- "Forgot my Password"
- "Forgot my Application Number"
- Step 4: The following options will be displayed for recovery. You will have to select any one and click on "Continue":
- Using the security question and answer selected while filling the Application Form.
- Using a verification text message (SMS) on the registered mobile number.
- Using the reset link on the registered Email.
- Step 5: This will redirect you to a page where you will have to fill in the following details per selected option:
- Candidate's name
- Mother's name
- Father's name
- Date of birth
- State Code of Eligibility
- Security pin (case sensitive)
- Step 6: Retrieve the Application number and Password.
Checking Application Status Using JEE Main Login 2021
If candidates want to check their application form status, they need to use their JEE Main login 2021 details. The IIT JEE Mains login details can be created using the steps mentioned above. Using the application number and password, candidates can check their application form status and receive the acknowledgement slip.
Correction Of Application Form Using JEE Main Login 2021 Details
The JEE authority, i.e; the NTA allows candidates to correct their application forms. The JEE Main login details are required to access the application form online. The officials have announced the duration for modifying the application form details, and only some of the fields can be edited. Only if the application has been duly filled along with payment of exam fees will a candidate be allowed to access this correction facility using their JEE Main login details 2021.
Download Admit Card Using JEE Main Login 2021
Candidates can use their JEE Main login details to download the admit card from the official website. The application number and date of birth or password are necessary, and all aspirants must carry the admit card to appear for the JEE Main exam. The JEE Main login details can be recovered if lost using the steps mentioned above.
Details required by the candidates to log in and download the admit card:
- JEE Main Registration Number
It is important to keep the admit card for JEE Main 2021 safely as it will contain crucial information such as the exam centre address and date and time of the examination. This admit card will be proof of candidacy in the examination and the candidates will not be allowed without an admit card. It is compulsory to have the hard copy of it, so candidates are required to log in and download the JEE Main admit card and take a few copies of the same.
Access Answer Key Using JEE Main Login 2021
The answer key for the JEE main exam can be accessed using the JEE Main login details. Candidates can download the answer key from the official website using the JEE Main candidate login details such as the application number and birth date or password. The Answer key helps candidates understand their scoring capability, and candidates can object to any error with sufficient document support.
Candidates can log in to check their answer keys by using the following details:
- JEE Main Application Form Number
- Date of Birth/Account Password
Checking Results with JEE Main Login 2021 Details
The results of the JEE Main exam will be announced online, and candidates can use their JEE Main student login details to access the same. The application number and password, or date of birth, is essential to check the exam results, and candidates can create a JEE Main login ID by following the steps mentioned above in this article.
The results or scorecards can be accessed by logging in with the following details:
- JEE Main Registration/Application Number
- Account Password/Date of Birth