IIFT or the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission Test is an MBA Entrance Exam for students to gain admission to any of the three campuses of IIFT. Students from different fields ranging from engineering to arts take the IIFT MBA admission test. Candidates that meet the required criteria can easily have their IIFT registration done online. However, the IIFT Exam 2021 will not be easy. The question paper pattern has been changed from paper-based to computer-based, and if you want to excel, you need to start preparing atleast 5-6 months in advance.
The IIFT registration process will commence from September 9, 2020. However, if you seek admission, you can also apply on or before October 25, 2020. The application form can be filled online-only, and students need to pay the IIFT registration fees to secure the form. Make sure you apply before the IIFT registration on the last date to avoid missing out. The exams will be conducted in a single session on December 6, 2020. Don't worry about the process of being too lengthy or not being ready. Follow our IIFT registration instructions below, and your application process will be a breeze.
Before you apply for admission, make sure you are eligible and cover all the criteria mentioned below for your IIFT Registration process.
Eligibility Criteria For IIFT Registration 2021
Before purchasing the IIFT registration form, make sure you meet the criteria mentioned below:
- Every candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- A bachelor's degree of minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD) from a recognized university is mandatory for IIFT Registration.
- The candidate can apply irrespective of his/her age.
- If a candidate appears for their final year examination, they can also register for the IIFT exam by submitting proof on or before October 7, 2020.
- Prior work experience is not necessary to register for the IIFT 2021.
Documents Required for IIFT Registration
Before proceeding to the IIFT registration link, make sure you have the required documents at hand. This will help speed up and make the process easier. Addtionally, it will make the entire process of IIFT registration more convenient and smooth:
- A scanned copy of your passport size photograph, in Black and White. Make sure the image is clear to avoid issues from arising.
- Keep a scanned copy of your signature ready. During your IIFT Registration process online, you will have to upload all these documents onto the website.
- Your category certificate is mandatory as proof.
- 2 copies of all academic marksheets and certificates of Class 10, grade 12, and graduation are required. NRI candidates have an additional set of rules to be eligible for the IIFT Registration. The criteria is mentioned below.
IIFT Registration 2021 and Admission Process For NRI Candidates
The eligibility requirements for NRI candidates are almost the same as those requirements needed for candidates based in India.
- Candidates should have a recognized bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years of academic duration and 50% marks to apply for the IIFT 2021.
- If a candidate appears for the qualifying exam, he can submit requisite qualification before or on October 25, 2020.
- The candidate should have lived outside India for more than one month before December 31, 2020. The candidate should also be outside India during the IIFT exam period.
- NRI candidates must produce a certificate from the Indian Embassy/High Commission/Consulate of their respective country, stating that he has been a resident of that country for 18 months on December 31, 2020. This certificate is a mandatory document to register for the IIFT 2021.
- A valid passport is also mandatory.
- Additionally, the candidate must produce a GMAT score and provide the same to the institute before February 2021. If the candidate has appeared for an MBA entrance exam during the year of the IIFT registration process, he/she is not eligible to apply.
- The fees for NRI students is USD 150.
IIFT Registration 2021 Important Dates and Fees
|Registration Activity||Date of Activity (IIFT 2021)|
|IIFT Notification Release||August 21, 2020|
|IIFT Registration Commencement Date||September 9, 2020|
|IIFT Registration End Date||October 25, 2020|
|Last date to Submit Request for change of Test Centre||November 5, 2020|
|Last date for NRI/Foreign candidates to apply online and submit a GMAT score||February 15, 2021|
IIFT Registration Procedure
Completing your IIFT registration online is very simple. All the requirements are on the face of the registration website. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility prior to starting the registration process for IIFT as it is crucial. To sum it up in 4 simple steps:
- Head over to the IIFT website and register as a new user. Once done, click on the IIFT registration link, and you will be directed to the form.
- Fill out the form with the details required, such as academic history, which are all mentioned in the way.
- Next, you will be required to upload your documents, photograph, and scanned signature. The file size for these documents should not cross 50kb.
- The next page will direct you to the payment option. Depending upon your category, you can pay the amount through net banking or a credit/debit card.
|Application Fees||INR 2000|
|SC/ST candidates||INR 1000|
|Fees for NRI candidate||USD 150|
Making Changes to Your IIFT Registration Form
It is human to err, so do not panic if you make a mistake on your IIFT registration form. Candidates are given a small, but sufficient, window to make all the corrections needed. Additionally, an added fee that can be paid online for any edits made to the form. It is always recommended that candidates be precise and careful when filling their IIFT Registration form for the first time. Furthermore, the hassle of having to change the information will be avoided if done slowly and correctly. Once the correction dates close, candidates will not be allowed to make any changes to their IIFT Registration form.
Procedure to Make Corrections in the IIFT Registration Form
Making corrections in your IIFT Registration form is just as easy as filling it out the first time. However, if you made a mistake, you need to be extra-careful this time.
- Visit the official Website of IIFT. Log in with your credentials and click on the "Correction in Application Form" option.
- Once you agree to the terms mentioned, proceed further and recheck your application.
- You can re-enter the details that are required and make changes to your original IIFT Registration form.
- The Fee for changing your exam centre is INR 1000.
- Once you complete the correction process of your IIFT registration form, hit "Submit".
|The fee to make changes in the application form||INR 1000|
Points to Keep in Mind for IIFT Registration
At Getmyuni, we are committed to giving you complete and up-to-date information as it is announced on the official website of the IIFT. The registration process does require candidate to keep certain rules in mind and we have listed them down below. Go through the article carefully and make sure you have all the requirements to complete your registration process.
- For getting through the entire IIFT registration process, make sure your mobile number and email ID is valid and correct. This will be your only point of communication throughout the IIFT registration procedure.
- While filing your IIFT registration form, make sure you fill out all the mandatory fields. Fill out the form correctly, as any incorrect information will lead to rejection.
- Please make sure all your documents are clear and take a copy of your filled IIFT application form to review.
- The entire process is only completed after the payment is successful. Make sure it is not pending, as this negligence could cost you the whole year.
- Keep your password and security question safe. Verification links and codes will be sent to your registered mobile number.
IIFT Registration 2021 Query Redressal System
Candidates who submit their registration form online can ask any queries they have regarding the IIFT registration 2021 procedure through the redressal system. A candidate can login using their IIFT registration credentials and click on ‘Register query.’ The list of queries that will be displayed are listed below. Select the query and hit submit:
- Identification mistakes for name, date of birth or other basic information
- Change in exam city
- Change of paper, subject or course
- Inability to upload or incorrect upload of photograph or signature
- Double payment
- Eligibility issue for correspondence or distance education
- No update on the registration fees
- Incorrect mobile or Email ID
- Clash of exam date with another state or central exam
- Duplicate registration
- Server Errors
- Rejection of uploads by admins
- Other issues.
To sum it up, the process is straightforward but requires your complete attention. Make sure your form is filled correctly, so you avoid worrying about answering the exam, rather than how you filled the form. Follow our instructions to register for the IIFT, and you will have completed the registration process hassle-free.