Application Process for AP PGECET 2018
- The eligible applicants have to visit the official website www.appgecet.org and pay the registration fee either AP-Online or Debit/Credit Card/Net banking.
- After that, the applicant will get a transaction ID which is necessary while filling the AP PGECET 2018 Exam Application form. After that, the applicant needs to get payment verification.
- Then proceed to fill the application form with required applicant information such as name, date of birth, and other details. Upload the applicant photo, signature and submit it.
- The applicant must take a printout of the AP PGECET 2018 Application form for future use. No need to send hard copy of AP PGECET 2018 Application form to the examination authority.
- The applicant can get the application form either from the AP online center or from the official website of the AP PGECET 2018. Firstly, an applicant has to make the payment then, he/she will be able to fill the form.
Follow the steps below to complete the application form to AP PGECET 2018:
- After visiting the form online from the official website of AP PGECET 2018, the applicants will be able to view the application form.
- Now fill all the relevant details required in the form.
- Enter all your academic and personal details in the form.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature carefully in the prescribed space.
- Click on ‘Agree’ button before submitting the Application form.
- After the completion and submission of the form, a unique registration id is generated.
- Keep this registration ID for future reference as it will be used at the time of downloading admit card and view the score.
- As the candidates click on ‘Confirm’ button, a confirmation SMS has been sent to your mail id and the mail also contains the copy of the filled application form.
- For more details of AP PGECET 2018.