Steps to Submit the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
Application Process for AP EAMCET 2020
The AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form will be available in online mode only. Candidates must fulfil the eligibility requirements first in order to apply for the exam. This application form will only be available for only a short period of time.
Stepwise Procedure to Submit AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form:
The process to apply for AP EAMCET 2020
The step-wise procedure for the registration of the candidates for the AP EAMCET is as follows:
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria can visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2020.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link available on the AP EAMCET 2020 website homepage.
- As soon as they click on the above-mentioned link, a web page with Registration Fee payment Procedure will appear the on the computer screen.
Step 2: Payment
- Mode: There are two modes of making registration fee payment along with their respective procedures. The two modes are payment through AP online and through Debit/Credit Card.
- Selection: Candidates have to choose the mode of payment that they find appropriate. He/She then has to opt for the nearest AP Online centre.
- Details: Candidates who fulfil the AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility must provide details such as the name of the candidate, father’s name, DOB, contact number, email ID, stream applying for, qualifying examination passed, hall ticket number of the qualifying examination i.e. Intermediate, 10+2 or equivalent.
- Fee and Receipt: The candidates will then have to fill in the form at the AP online centre and pay the requisite fees. Thereafter, candidates will receive a receipt of the amount paid against registration, this receipt contains the transaction ID.
- Eligibility: Next, candidates who have satisfied the eligibility criteria have to visit the official website of AP EAMCET and log in using the transaction ID they had been provided with.
Step 3: Filling up the form
- Then applicants have to click on the “Application Form" button. Candidates must fill all the fields in the online Application Form with required details.
- Personal Details: Candidates must fill in their personal details like Gender, Date Of Birth, Father's Name etc.
- Language Selection: Candidates have to select from the available options which are English, Telegu, and Urdu.
- Test Centre Preference: Candidates can select two districts, a primary and a secondary one. For each district, only three preferences are allowed.
- Then, candidates must verify all the details carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- The unique registration number will be sent to the candidates who have successfully registered, satisfying all the eligibility criteria.
|Image||Less than 30 KB||JPG|
|Signature||Less than 15 KB||JPG|
Step 4: Application Form Printout
- Save the filled in Application Form and take a printout.
- Select the registration fee payment via Debit/Credit Card. Click on “Pay online using your Debit/Credit Card” button to navigate to the “Payment Gateway”. Fill the details in the fields that follow up.
- Payment: Once the payment is successful, eligible candidates will be given a transaction ID for all future correspondence. Click on the “Application Form’' button and fill all the fields of the online application form with required details.
- Submit: Then the candidates are required to verify all the details carefully and click on “SUBMIT” Button.
Steps to fill the Application Form of AP EAMCET 2020
- The fields to be filled up on the AP EAMCET Application Form are as shown below, you must fill the necessary details.
Step 2: Click on the green “AP EAMCET” tab as shown on the screen below
Step 3: Thereafter, the following webpage will pop up as on the screen below:
Step 4: Online Payment
- Payment: Online fee payment can be made through this option.
- Fill details: Candidate should fill in the application after fee payment.
- Print: Thereafter the candidate can print the application form after submitting the same.
- Verification: Success/Failure status of EAMCET Fee Payment must be once verified by the candidate.
Now, Click on "STEP - 1 Fee Payment".
- After clicking on the Fee Payment Tab, a web page will be displayed. Fill in all the mandatory details given on the above web page.
- The details are required to be filled in are Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No., Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Alternate Mobile No, E-Mail ID, Stream and Fee Amount (Pre-selected) will be populated automatically based on the stream selected by the candidate.
- Thereafter, click on "Initiate Payment" button, the system will lead you to the BANK PAYMENT GATEWAY.
(CAUTION: During the Payment process, DO NOT double click on buttons or click on Back / Refresh buttons or DO NOT close the Browser web page abruptly)
Step 7: Complete the Payment process by paying the amount mentioned.
Step 8: On a successful Transaction, you will be redirected to a new page where you will find a transaction reference ID. Please note down this Payment Reference ID for further reference.
Step 9: Click on "Proceed to fill Application".
Step 10: Fill in all the required details and click on "Proceed to Fill Application".
All fields with ‘*’ symbol are mandatory fields which cannot be left blank.
Step 12: Fill in the following details in the EAMCET application form
If the candidate's Qualifying Examination is Intermediate (Regular) or Intermediate (Vocational), then the candidate's Name, Father's Name. Mother's Name and Gender are automatically taken from the existing intermediate database.
Candidate Name: The candidate has to enter his/her name in the provided space if the candidate belongs to other than Intermediate board.
Father’s Name: The candidate has to enter his/her father’s name in the provided space.
Mother’s Name: The candidate has to enter his/her mother’s name in the provided space.
Date of Birth: Enter the Date of Birth in the text box provided
Gender: Select your Gender
Aadhaar Card Number/Enrollment No.: This is an optional item. The candidate is supposed to enter the Aadhaar Card number or the Enrollment number if available, in the boxes provided as shown below.
Birth District: Similarly, the candidate has to select from the drop down with district names of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh only if the chosen Birth State in the previous item is Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. In case, the Birth State is other than Telangana / Andhra Pradesh, then this item is disabled/frozen and will display as OTHER STATE.
Birth State: Choose the birth state from the drop down boxes provided below.
Ration Card Number: Enter Ration card details
Category: Select the relevant option corresponding to the Category as per the Caste certificate. For example, if you belong to OC (Open Category), select the option as shown in the image. Note that if you belong to a lesser category you need to provide the caste certificate as proof.
Special Reservation Category: If the candidate belongs to the Special Category as mentioned in the categories given below, the corresponding option has to be selected by the candidate.
Local Area: Select the Local Area you belong to
Minority/ Non-Minority: The Non-Minority has to be selected if the candidate belongs to the Minority community. Otherwise, if he/she belongs to a Minority community, then the Minority option has to be selected by using the Radio button.
Annual Income of the Parents (in Rs.): Select any one of the three options provided as given below regarding the “Annual Income of the Parents (Rs.):”
Candidate Bank Details: Candidate should enter his/her bank details like Name of the Account, Account No, and IFSC Code.
Address: Candidate should enter his/her Present/Permanent address with the following fields: House No or C/O, Village/Street/Locality, Mandal/Town/City, District, State, Pin code, Mobile No & Email ID as shown in the screen below.
Qualifying Examination: Enter the qualifying examination below
- If the Qualifying Examination is Intermediate (Vocational), the Item is already FROZEN. Don’t forget to enter the Vocational Bridge Course Hall Ticket number in the Box provided (as shown below) as it is mandatory.
- Enter the SSC, Equivalent Hall Ticket No. and Year of Passing.
- Enter Intermediate or Equivalent (10+2):
- Place of Study: The candidate has to fill the district details related to his study from Class-6 to Intermediate II year/equivalent in the spaces provided as shown below. However, if a candidate has studied in a state other than Andhra Pradesh, then select OTHER STATE.
Details of Common Entrance Test:
Stream: Stream will be automatically populated as furnished earlier in EAMCET Fee Payment.
- Upload your Photograph & Signature if you belong to "Others". If the student has appeared /passed Intermediate (Regular), then Item Photograph & Signature are automatically populated from the already existing Intermediate database.
Do You Require Urdu Translator?
- A candidate, who has chosen the Medium of Instruction at Qualifying Exam as “URDU”, he/she can avail the facility of a URDU TRANSLATOR if required during the exam by selecting the “YES” option. But note that the candidate will be allotted a TEST CENTRE in “KURNOOL” ONLY.
Test Preference: Candidates can opt for the preferred EAMCET Examination Test Centers. It is advisable for the candidates to select the test centres that are nearest to them so that they wouldn't have to face any difficulty during the say of the examination.
- After providing ALL the required data and correct particulars, verify thoroughly and go through the Declaration at the end of the page. Make sure that everything you have entered into the application form is true to your knowledge. Then, select the encircled checkbox against – “I accept the Terms & Conditions” if you are done with Online Application Form filling.
- Further, the same will be displayed at the bottom of the page. If all the details are furnished, then the screen will change to the next page after the Submit button is clicked.
This page will appear after successfully submitting the details
Step 14: By clicking on the final 'Submit' button, a candidate will be able to view the completed application form. This completed application form can be downloaded or can be printed out for further correspondence.
Documents Required for the Application Process:
The following documents are required for the application process for AP EAMCET 2020:
- Income Certificate of the parents
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Birth Certificate of the candidate
- Study or Resident certificate
- Aadhaar Number
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/BC categories
- PH, NCC or Sports Certificates
|Personal Details||Academic Details||Address Details||Guardian Details|
|Candidate’s Name||School Board||Current Adress And Permanent Adress||Qualification|
|Parents’ name (Father/Mother)||Passing year of Class 10th||Email ID||Occupation|
|Category||Passing year of Class 12th||Contact Number||Income per annum|
|DOB||Percentage of Class XII|
|State of Eligibility||NCC, Sports|
|Current Adress And Permanent Adress|