Documents Required for AIPVT Counselling
Counselling AIPVT 2019
- The counselling schedule for the admission in the programme for the next session is going to be declared as per the candidate’s wait/merit list and the same will be posted on the official website of the council.
- The students who have provided their mobile numbers and email ids will be notified through email and SMS.
- All the necessary documents are required to be taken along by the candidates while going for the counselling.
- It is because very strict verification rules of the council are followed.
- The seat allotment letter will get issued to the candidate on the same date as the counselling.
- The date is subject to change, but the tentative date for the counselling is the first week of August.
The VCI will take care of preparing the All India Merit list along with the state-wise merit list. VCI will take the charge of conducting the 15% all India quota seats and the rest of the state quota students will have to attend counselling conducted by the respective state councils. The states that are the participants in the conduct of the examination will prepare their own merit list of the candidates of APIVT 2019. The reservation of seats has been made in the below manner:
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates.
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates.
- 27% seats are reserved for non-creamy OBC candidates, and
- 3% for Physically Handicapped candidates as defined in physical disability in the Minimum Standards of Veterinary Education.